What do you think the chances are

not long since past my class 1 and not driven anything class 1 since, i passed my class 2 october 06 and passed class 1 in november 07 ive been looking for work but im on 20k driving a 7.5 ton for dhl 45h a week mon to fri, the question is or what im asking is whos goner take on a newbie who needs more money. i got my licence because i love wagons and its been a passion since i was little so im a bit stuck (the mortgage rules)

Are there any odd weekend days that an agency would give you on the artic so you can keep your hand in?

ROG:
Are there any odd weekend days that an agency would give you on the artic so you can keep your hand in?

1. As long as the 45 hours a week he’s working for DHL aren’t almost entirely driving. If they are, then he’s got precious little left of his 90-hours-per-fortnight allowance under drivers’ hours rules.
  2. And don’t forget the WTD - if he’s already working 45 hours per week (assuming that there’s not a significant component of PoA), then he’s only got an average of 3 hours per week left. You can go up to 60 hours in one week, but it still has to average out to a maximum of 48 hours per week.

to be honest not tried any agencys yet, and driving hours im nowhere near doing 5 hours a day driving its just bulk drops that dont fit on the vans that cover his area