What do you pull?

I pull mainly containers out of Brum with the odd reefer, flat or curtain…but thats very rare… What about you guys?

Hi John,

mostly concrete with the odd load of floor screed.

cheers
STEVE.

Building blocks, bricks and the like now, used to be containers till recently.

edit! I pull general and adr now!

Mal.

I deliver & collect the vehicles so normally nothing, but occasionally we deliver trailers.

i carry clothing and caterlogue stock

jon

We carry mostly posh chocolates, shed loads of Werthers origionals(handy for the journey :smiley: ) flour and kids car seats.

Dan.

animal feed ingredients, wheat & stuff, sugarbeet (it be beet season), stone, sand, rock salt and various other tipper stuff.

Containers, in and out of Atlanta and around the Deep South.

Containers

Containers here too. With the odd day pulling a curtain (carring anything), Flats (steal) and Fridge (Tesco etc etc) all (except container) owned by another company who we ‘pull’ for.

Sweets, sweets, and more sweets… Oh, and some days I drive sweets… :wink:

Yup, I drive those nasty bars of chocolate around that give you lots of energy - they do take an awful lot of it to shift, too…

My dad pull’s fridges with fruit & veg in to deliver to wholesale fruit & veg markets.

Mainly Road Planers… like this

and some times a Tarmac layer+Roller+Tractair

20 tonnes of strapped and bolted down concrete slabs plus a water tank to regulate the weight, all riding in a red GT Fruehauf tri-axle curtainsider bearing the names of two well known transport magazines. Rides like a dream through the bends thanks to a very low centre of gravity :smiley:

Craig

I’m usually hauling a load of furniture that gets delivered to private addresses all over the Home Counties and London.It can be hard work sometimes but it keeps me fairly fit(ish) !

Yet another container bod, I’m afraid… :sunglasses:

26 Pallet loads of MFCs. Fax machines and the like, fully freighted at 19000 KGs. Rarely out of top gear! It’s a doddle, you can keep yer trampin’. :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Sorry to confuse you but we’re in the parcel game! North West UK is the area I’m from - perhaps you should have been a detective!!!

Now I really am confused :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Until the last few weeks it was all supermarket NDC’s with ambient goods but now I do cardboard and packaging on another one of our contracts.

And I like the NDC work better :laughing: :laughing:

We still do anything that will fit on the trailer back home though :unamused:

Pat

i pull anything and everything errrrrr trailers that is not a word pls dan :astonished: :laughing:

Mainly airfreight deliveries and collections, so can be anything that will fit on the truck. (and several attempts to deliver and collect stuff that wont fit on the truck) :frowning: I do a lot of collections of JCB components from places all over the place for the JCB plant in the USA.

Strangest collection was a full coffin from Derby to Birmingham Airport which was going to Ireland for the funeral.

Calv