What do you make of what happened here?

facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A … Hjae8d&s=1

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -ride.html

I was only thinking that I would smash the window with my helmet the first time they stopped ,then they did,what was the biker doing playing chicken ,or was the range rover being a plonker?

See its hard to comment, why did they crowd him out at the beginning? Did they want the road to themselves? Or did something else happen that provoked them? If you feel threatened by 100’s of bikers would you do any different? Then they still pursue him?! They are never gona win doesn’t matter how many of them there is, he has a 2/3 ton machine at his control. Phone the police and be an end to it.

Need to know what happened before the film starts to see which camp I support here :laughing:

Hard to say unless you were there.

The bikers were probly arsey with him to begin with after the first accidental hit which probly put one up him then all bets were off with the pack mentality.

The RR driver may just be a douche though I suppose.

Hard to say, what happened before but the bike decided to brake test him and he got knocked off, then I assume the range rover just ■■■■ himself and it all escalated from there.
Pretty intimidating though I would have done the same thing if I was in a car and felt threatened, if I was on a bike I certainly wouldn’t brake test him, just follow him until he hits traffic and do what one of them did with his helmet,

I would love to follow the court case on this though, but this will be the last we hear of it no doubt.

Arsholes on 2 wheels after reading the news write up the guy looked and appeared to be taunted and fearing for his family made a run for it. mind there is NO mention of any phone call to the police at the time of the incident :open_mouth:

It’s certainly a tough one, you can’t really condone or condemn what he done without knowing the full facts, but looking at the video and then the article and making my own mind up, I can totally understand why he done what he did, the motor cyclists were defo intimidating him and whatever went on beforehand the guy felt threatened and obviously put the safety of him and his family 1st.

Read the comments on you tube. Interesting reading

It all needs to be seen in the context of the place and gang issues.There might be another angle to it all which the pc lot wouldn’t allow anyone to raise.Let’s just say that it would have been interesting to have seen what happened to the bikers,especially the one who smashed the window,if it had been a small town in the Southern States like Texas where the gun laws are more ‘flexible’ :smiling_imp: instead of NYC. :laughing:

As for anyone who supports the bikers actions in any way just remember it might have been them if they’d been in the wrong place at the wrong time driving a hire car on holiday for example.It’s always been the case that the best thing in the case of NYC is get the hell out of the place as soon as possible.

Something had obviously gone off before the video starts but did anybody really deserve to get killed,

dowahdiddyman:
Something had obviously gone off before the video starts but did anybody really deserve to get killed,

Nobody got killed

dowahdiddyman:

Where does it say some one got KILLED :open_mouth:

Police said, contradictory to online comments, there were no other injuries Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z2gUttKL5S
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

tbh after reading the about the story from several media I would have done exactly the same… sorry if that offends but my life and the life of those close to me mean more…

It would appear that something has gone on before the film, firstly the rider who is struck did Not “brake test” anyone he is looking over his left shoulder at the time of impact the riding position of a sportsbike makes it difficult to see what’s behind without using the mirrors he is probably un aware of the proximity of the car and looking for an audience for his antics he has closed the throttle. Doing this on this type of bike slows them very quickly. The driver could have been distracted by all the other idiots and has clipped him

Attacking the guy with a crash helmet is out of order.

It’s fairly obvious what happened here.

The driver had just finished a 9 hour session on Grand Theft Auto and was still in that transitional period where it’s difficult to distinguish between reality and the game.

It happens.

I do think the rr driver went over the top but you’d think one of the bikers would have clocked he had a baby in the car & tried to calm things down.

Young lads on bikes and nervy minorities in tanks do not a good mix make.

Saw this earlier in the week on another forum. Afraid to say that if I was in that poor guys position I would have saen those bikers as bowling pins and me the big bowling ball. Must have been terrifying.

maga:
Saw this earlier in the week on another forum. Afraid to say that if I was in that poor guys position I would have seen those bikers as bowling pins and me the big bowling ball. Must have been terrifying.