What do you make of this fellas driving [Merged]

I hope he gets sacked, can’t be doing this sort of ■■■■, he will kill someone if this is how he drives all day

road.cc/content/news/113083-vide … -near-miss

The wagon driver is a total merchant banker & should be given a good kicking. That is all.

This kind of ■■■■■ brings it down on all of us.

His TM can only sack him, personally I would kick his arse all the way to the gate.

He deserves to lose his job over that, if the police get involved I imagine he could possibly lose his licence, and he would deserve to.

That was a very close shave, he was very lucky not to have hit the cyclist.

One of there drivers is on here ,he posted a few photos other day,THATS SHOCKING

I was just gonna say…Is that the feller posting pics on here? :open_mouth:

Its no wonder the truckers have a bad image with idiots like that doing the job.Hope he gets sacked and quickly.
regards dave.

total disregard to anyone’s safety.
He should loose his licence.
There is no excuse for that sort of behaviour.

near got decapitated with the mirror [zb] me that was close , new underpants needed i presume :open_mouth:

Why has it taken a year to bring this up according to the date on the video 5-3-13.■■?. Eddie.

erfguy:
Why has it taken a year to bring this up according to the date on the video 5-3-13.■■?. Eddie.

That could be a mistake in the video editing, the video was posted on the 6th March 2014 and the date stamp on the video is 5th March 2014.

erfguy:

The actual footage does state 2014 at the bottom though.

Driver is an idiot BUT there is a lovely and safe cycle path. WHY? didn`t he use it.

Idiot cyclist aswell.

Agree with you all, shocking driving…

But isn’t this taking it a little to far :-

"Mike Stead, who is on Twitter as @tweetymike, posted a message to the social network in which he described the incident as “borderline attempted murder.”

Bad and dangerous driving, yes…but “attempted murder” I don’t think so.

truckerjimbo:
Driver is an idiot BUT there is a lovely and safe cycle path. WHY? didn`t he use it.

Idiot cyclist aswell.

Oh ■■■■, not this one again.
He didn’t use it:

1/ because he doesn’t have to, he has every right to use the road
2/ because it’s not really a cycle path, it’s a pavement with streetlamps smack in the middle of it
3/ because he’s going too fast to use the pavement (because that’s what it is) safely
4, 5 and 6/ see point 1

Why the fact that he’s not on the cycle path means that he’s somehow fair game for every psychopathic loony who shouldn’t be in charge of anything more dangerous than a child’s tricycle I’m at a loss to understand.

Rhythm Thief:

truckerjimbo:

Idiot cyclist aswell.

Oh [zb], not this one again.
He didn’t use it:

2/ because it’s not really a cycle path, it’s a pavement with streetlamps smack in the middle of it
3/ because he’s going too fast to use the pavement (because that’s what it is) safely
4, 5 and 6/ see point 1

Why the fact that he’s not on the cycle path means that he’s somehow fair game for every psychopathic loony who shouldn’t be in charge of anything more dangerous than a child’s tricycle I’m at a loss to understand.

Well said,
There is no excuse for this kind of driving.
I imagine this idiot drive like this all the time,get them of the road before he kills someone

wotto:

Rhythm Thief:

truckerjimbo:

Idiot cyclist aswell.

Oh [zb], not this one again.
He didn’t use it:

4, 5 and 6/ see point 1

Well said,
There is no excuse for this kind of driving.
I imagine this idiot drive like this all the time,get them of the road before he kills someone

I’m not even sure he knew the cyclist was there. He’d struggle to get that close again even if he tried. Absolutely frightening, either way.

This idiot deserves to be sacked and lose his licence, why would anyone want to pass a cyclist or a pedestrian that close? I always get into the opposite lane when overtaking and will always wait back until I can move over if traffic is oncoming.

That was a shocking overtake and he deserves what he gets.

In case anyones interested here is another video by the same cyclist :wink: :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=GH35Px4 … 5U_KYAbrrA