What do you listen to in your Truck

What do you listen to in your Truck what Cd’s, what kind of music you into :wink:

im raving along to some floorfillers and some other dance music on my computer haha.

Josh.

I just flick through the radio stations til I find a song I like, or if they are discussing something good will listen to that.

mainly Radio 1 and Steve Wright on Radio 2 :slight_smile:

it depends what mood i am in if the cd’s on then some good banging dance music!! if it’s the radio then radio 2 till 2pm then i relax in the afternoon to radio 4 because i am normally getting stressed by then lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

radio 1 until 10.00 talk sport until 14.00 then its radio 2 for the rest of the night

you cant beat a good bit of drum and bass for a night drive, i use an i pod through the wireless, which has all sorts on it, last night i did all the radio caroline calling set, 60s and 70s, cant beat it!

In the UK it’s Radio 2, :smiley: but abroad it’s amixture of tryig to find a suitable radio station and my own complation CD’s. My music taste is pretty varied, so they cover almost all types of music.

KERRAANG RADIO Joshh , it’s the way forward :wink: :wink:

HEAVY METAL
Bob Harris ‘Country’ on Radio 2.
I’ve also learned how to speak ‘Basic French’ by listening to a CD.
Rock Radio ‘Manchester’.
Rock Radio ‘Glasgow’.

BFBS; SWR 3; WDR 2; radio 2 (UK) TALK SPORT

I hear voices

:wink:

Prostitutes screaming for mercy :blush:

Radio 4 until 6.30, Radio one until 10.00, then Mp3s from then until 4, whwn it’s back to Radio 1.
All the time, listening to the bumps and squeaks of an almost 7 year old truck, with almost 1/2 a million miles on her.

if i stay local enough around the M25 the radio stays on KISS100, if i venture up the M11 or A12 it goes to (what used to be VIBEFM) KISS, if down south i tend to put it on magic untill i get far enough back to pick up kiss again :laughing:

Mainly Talksport, but I do like a bit of Scottish wit with Ken Bruce on Radio 2 at 09:30 weekdays. Whilst on nights, James Whale was a bit of a hoot between 22:00 and 01:00, although he’s unfortunately no longer with Talksport.

I liked talksport but all the best presenters have got the sack :wink:

Now I have an ipod and u tube I am discovering some amazing bands, sounds and lost tracks.

Normally I am into anything Blues. Indie Ska, Rock and Jazz.

Wheel Nut:

Your right on that score mate. Bloody Jeremy Kyle on a Sunday now. It’s Porky Parry and Mr Brazil that still keep me going though. Talk alot of ■■■■ sometimes, but a bit of a laugh.

Andy smg:

Wheel Nut:

Your right on that score mate. Bloody Jeremy Kyle on a Sunday now. It’s Porky Parry and Mr Brazil that still keep me going though. Talk alot of [zb] sometimes, but a bit of a laugh.

I love Mike Parry when he goes off on one. its hilarious. Keith Arthur is quite good too.

Its either Heavy Metal, a bit of Wagnerian Rock, or Country. Possibly with a Girls Aloud album mixed in there when traffic gets slow…

MR VAIN:
I hear voices

that will be little enis, if he stood up you may be able to see him! :laughing: