What do you drive ! and pull?

wa vehicle do u drive for you’re firm??

i drive a irish 03plate globetrotter 460 for a liverpool based firm pullin containers

quite new here so just being nosey !

a vivaro and cables. :laughing: :wink:

An Actros.
Telecom poles,Railway sleepers,Post and Rail Fencing,Agricultural Fencing and raw boxwood from mills.

A NI R580 pulling just about everything thats going forklifts one week frozen prawns the next

CF85 430. Will pull anything that pays me money, :wink: Hint anyone need any traction in the NE gis a pm :laughing:

This is my P124-420, it’s generally loaded some bit of plant or other. There’s usually a fresh selection of pictures on the blog in my signature.

Hi Mark H and welcome to the site. I drive 53 plate DAF pulling containers mainly out of Seaforth, think i’ve seen you guys down there on the docks.

i drive a 05 scanny on petrol tankers

I drive my wife mad.
So I have to pull my own nob. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Super space Daf on a 02 plate out of Immingham on groupage runs

drive a crap truck, pull the fat birds! someones got to :stuck_out_tongue:

haulier:
Hi Mark H and welcome to the site. I drive 53 plate DAF pulling containers mainly out of Seaforth, think i’ve seen you guys down there on the docks.

yes u probs have, who do u work 4■■

I drive a Stralis 480 delivering roof trusses all over Ireland.

I sub to Johnsons from Burscough

I drive a supermarket trolley FM12. Pulling 27 to 44 foot trailers and the occasional rigid and if im really naughty they make me shunt.

At the moment I’m mainly driving an 07 plate DAF 105.460 bulker full of either oilseed ■■■■ or imported soya.

Paul

An 07 Actros pulling containers. :wink:

55 plate Actros pulling fridges (only have bread on board) if i am very well behaved i get a 57 plate XF105 to play in for the day.

Seddon Atkinson

1999 Actros 2843, pulling sugar mostly, bit of starch, flour and the odd time cement.