What do I need to do?

Hi,

I got my class 2 licence in 2009 and haven’t used it since about 2012. I’m aware that my digi card and medical will need to be renewed but where do I stand with the CPC?

I’ll have to look at my licence too as I’m not sure if I need to re-apply for that etc

I’m working in a very small office. I don’t particularly enjoy it, I feel trapped

I think I’d ideally do a refresher course in a class 2 as I’ve been in the office job a while and might be a bit rusty

I just need to know what I need to do to be able to legally drive again

TIA

What date is next to the C on your licence :question:

CPC - just do 35 hours online :bulb:

Digicard - may need a new one

ROG:
CPC - just do 35 hours online :bulb:

By far the cheapest option, I recently saw one place advertising a special offer on courses, £29, including upload fees, but I’m not sure how long they’d be able to maintain that rate as they’re only receiving £21.25 for themselves.

VR are still advertising at £35 a pop as they’ve been doing for ages, this doesn’t appear to be a time-limited offer. I don’t have their website link handy, but here’s their Fakebook page
facebook.com/commerce/produ … p_tab_card

As we get nearer the “common renewal date” of September 2024, I’d expect there to be a bit of a price war. I’m curious to see how low it will go.

Atlas online cpc was good, able to do it over 2 nights which was better than a full 7hours in one sitting.

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

Thanks,

ROG - 03.01.24

Dakota:
Thanks,

ROG - 03.01.24

D4 medical valid until that date