What did I do wrong ?

Heads down if I am wrong in such knowledgeable company but I believe 30 minutes must be taken before 6 hours and 45 before 9 if working over 9. I have read on a web site but cannot copy and paste only the relevant lines off this old tablet

the old timer:
Heads down if I am wrong in such knowledgeable company but I believe 30 minutes must be taken before 6 hours and 45 before 9 if working over 9. I have read on a web site but cannot copy and paste only the relevant lines off this old tablet

I’m sorry but that is wrong :wink:

The post I’ve linked to bellow explains the legally required breaks for the WTD.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=141623&p=2230335#p2230335

gov.uk/guidance/drivers-hou … time-rules

breaks:

mobile workers must not work more than 6 consecutive hours without taking a break
if your working hours total between 6 and 9 hours, working time should be interrupted by a break or breaks totalling at least 30 minutes
if your working hours total more than 9 hours, working time should be interrupted by a break or breaks totalling at least 45 minutes
breaks should be of at least 15 minutes’ duration

That’s the law, very straightforward.

Company geek says looks legal to him sending it to Tachomaster program glitch ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vid:
Drivers’ hours and tachographs: goods vehicles - Annex 2. Working time rules - Guidance - GOV.UK

breaks:

mobile workers must not work more than 6 consecutive hours without taking a break
if your working hours total between 6 and 9 hours, working time should be interrupted by a break or breaks totalling at least 30 minutes
if your working hours total more than 9 hours, working time should be interrupted by a break or breaks totalling at least 45 minutes
breaks should be of at least 15 minutes’ duration

That’s the law, very straightforward.

That is exactly the reason I posted earlier and always the way I have worked it and never get infringements for working time. It doesn’t state anywhere you must have 30 mins before 6 hours working time or 45 min before 9 hours. Just that break or breaks must be taken to accumulate 30 or 45 mins and you can’t work longer than 6 hours without a break.

LostSomeWhere:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at that Tachomaster printout again nothing at all.

You started at 9am and 6 hours from 9am is 3pm so you need a break before 3pm at 2:59 if you really wanted to be pedantic. You had a break of 21 mins before 3pm and also had a 31 min break later in the day. So you have covered the regs for the WTD with breaks as required.

I am assuming as their is not other data this was a manual entry for other work for that day?

As I suggested before the only thing I can think of is either a glitch as suggested before or I am assuming that the company can set certain rules in Tachomaster that it flags up, and they want you to have 30 mins break before your 6 hours is up and that is why you have the infringement.