What critical loads have we been hauling this week?

Makes me ill listening to radio 2 listeners ringing in, what about us they say , what about us hgv drivers, farmers, delivery drivers keeping the country running , it’s not just the NHS that are heroes.

Get a grip on reality. We go to work because we are asked to and are paid to. With reasonable steps we can make ourselves almost as isolated and socially distant as anyone staying at home.

To try and put yourself in the same category as those actually on the frontline is disgusting.

Only need to self isolate if you develop symptoms or are vulnerable.
Or live with someone who is vulnerable or been in contact with someone who has developed symptoms.
Not because you fancy a fortnight on the club.

Medicine, medicine and more medicine.

Looks essential
[emoji23][emoji23]

Well I’m sure it is to somebody wanting to drill for samples on the sea floor.
[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I have two trucks carrying excavation equipment to Italy to support the Regional authorities for digging mass graves

EDTRUCK:
Unfortunately I have two trucks carrying excavation equipment to Italy to support the Regional authorities for digging mass graves

The Italians dont have their own JCBs??

EDTRUCK:

Fair play , have you sorted a backload ?

commonrail:
Or live with someone who is vulnerable or been in contact with someone who has developed symptoms.

Right so by that logic you will be over to Cleethorpes for fish & chips or into Bakewell for a Bakewell come the weekend.

Unless I’m mistaken we have been told to stay home other than 4 reasons. Going to work to sit in the canteen in case someone phones in sick can be done from home, until your needed.

commonrail:

In reality, how many people here can afford to have two weeks off work self isolating on £94 SSP on the off chance you are carrying Coronavirus because the missus has a cough.

All well and good taking such keen precautions if you have deep pockets and/or proper occupational sick pay, but most of us ‘key workers’ would be heavily financially penalised. As a result, I have no doubt that many people will continue to work ‘fake well’ with potential symptoms until they actually fall properly ill.

Yes, I have a backload arranged- two oxygenating units for a new Nightingale hospital (and yes the vehicle will be going via a deep cleaning plant first!!)

Jimmy McNulty:
Right so by that logic you will be over to Cleethorpes for fish & chips or into Bakewell for a Bakewell come the weekend.

No,because even if you are not self isolating,you should be social distancing.

No unessesary travel.

Those chavs that emptied the shelves in the first week will be the ones unessesarily isolating.
Probably thought BINGO…2 weeks holiday,and the guvnor can’t say ■■■■ all.
Then Boris three a spanner on the works by locking them down. :laughing:

rob22888:

commonrail:

In reality, how many people here can afford to have two weeks off work self isolating on £94 SSP

Not many I should think.

But all the lazy ■■■■■■■■ will.you’ve only got to hear all the folk phoning up radio stations to request music,whilst they’re in isolation.
There’s ■■■■ all wrong with them.

Hi Steve

I’m at home self isolating but I’m not worried about my lungs filling up and dieing an agonising death.

Can I have club Tropicana by wham :unamused:

commonrail:
Hi Steve

I’m at home self isolating but I’m not worried about my lungs filling up and dieing an agonising death.

The old gentlemans friend is not a painful death, nor is it long, it is peaceful…I suppose if you have the strength to resist it may be stressful, but seldom is that the case.

commonrail:
Hi Steve

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
its a well known fact that tunes help you breathe more easily… :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing:

Pulled 52 pallets of National Trust wooly hats yesterday.

Heroic effort by me if I do say so myself.

Potatoes.

Because everyone has panic bought them,and now they’ve realised that after 10 days, they start to chit,and need to buy More…

Still hauling essential cleaning products all over the UK.

20200409_200556 (2).jpg

Couple of trunks a week, pharmacy chain. Stood down this week though.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk