What color socks do you wear (pointless thread warning)

Hope this thread gets deleted.

Black most days,grey somedays depends on whether or not I’m likely to be pulled by VOSA as I’m told they love a grey sock.

black thigh high silk :wink:

Muppet Show socks, currently “Beaker” but “Gonzo” yesterday. According to my son “Kermit” tomorrow.

Dri-diddly-iver:
Grey socks with open toed sandals.Please delete this pointless thread before I suffer an aneurysm.

Don’t wear socks with flip-flops :laughing:

gardun:

You cant be English then :unamused:

nick2008:

gardun:

You cant be English then :unamused:

No he’s Welsh boyo :wink:

Black stockings and beautiful lacy suspender belt… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

B…

nick2008:

What when you’re on the job or when you’re at work ? :smiley:

bald bloke:

nick2008:

What when you’re on the job or when you’re at work ? :smiley:

:wink: :wink:

I cant get good socks now a days ,the foreigners have the market SEWN up.

The socks sold at Sports Direct are crap.

I get asdaaas cheapest sports socks, five pairs for under a fiver, very comfortable, & last ages :smiley:

My son has Lightning McQueen socks.

My aged Father has Spiderman socks as we call him Spiderman.

Not that he has any superpowers of course, he just can’t manage to get out of the bath.

the maoster:

Not that he has any superpowers of course, he just can’t manage to get out of the bath.

:laughing: :laughing: …someone got a joke book in their chrimbo stocking then? :laughing:

bonnie lass:
I get asdaaas cheapest sports socks, five pairs for under a fiver, very comfortable, & last ages :smiley:

I find that after wearing them for about a fortnight they get rather stiff and then tend to wear out quickly …

■■■■■■■:

the maoster:

:laughing: :laughing: …someone got a joke book in their chrimbo stocking then? :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: . I’ve waited years to use that one actually. :smiley: :smiley: