What car

I did have new cars but it made no sense as away all week , so she had a new car , I had her corsa , but I need something with 4 doors , something I can fit diy stuff ( lengths wood ) & also tip runs , something that will do everything , but not to good that I won’t want to use it for tip runs
So under consideration though list changes daily
Vauxhall zafira ( prefer looks of sport tourer )
Ford c max ( don’t like look of grand c max
Or would a focus / Astra estate be better ?
Considered van but 2 seats no good
What about ford ranger type thing , can’t you use these for tips ? I’m just thinking most are used business wise , and never had anything to do with them

I considered a ford ranger,but the room in the back is no bigger than a estate car.
I went for a van in the end,with an extra row of seats.

I’ve had the present Zafira Tourer 1.8 Petrol and manual box for 5 years it’s great.I’m thinking of getting rid of it for an old Land Rover Discovery while it’s still worth something.
But can’t find the Rover V8 and manual version I want and even the autos are silly money.Not worth the trade might as well keep the later lower mileage Zafira so far.

dozy:
What about ford ranger type thing , can’t you use these for tips ? I’m just thinking most are used business wise , and never had anything to do with them

I’ve got a Navara, and love it, as for using for tips?
You need a permit which is a pain in the ■■■■.

I’d love one of those GMC Sierra American jobs, but ■■■■ expensive.

Focus estate from 2005 to 2011
1.6 petrol in manual
Don’t go for diesels
1.6 eat turbos , 1.8 have a wet belt that’s made of knicker elastic
Get a Zetec trim or Giha

Sent while in furlough

blue estate:
Focus estate from 2005 to 2011
1.6 petrol in manual
Don’t go for diesels
1.6 eat turbos , 1.8 have a wet belt that’s made of knicker elastic
Get a Zetec trim or Giha

Sent while in furlough

+1

Ford tdci engines are one of the most problematic engines ever is on a par with recent offerings from Renault :open_mouth:

Astra 1.7 cdti is bullet proof and pulls well ,only down side is its quite noisy and rough as it’s an old Isuzu engine ,

personally I would just turn up radio 2 and get Zoe ball to drown out the engine noise.

spike78:
Astra 1.7 cdti is bullet proof and pulls well ,only down side is its quite noisy and rough as it’s an old Isuzu engine ,

personally I would just turn up radio 2 and get Zoe ball to drown out the engine noise.

and if its before Zoe Ball turn radio down so engine can drown out Vanessa Fletz :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:

spike78:

and if its before Zoe Ball turn radio down so engine can drown out Vanessa Fletz :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Never a truer word said .

+1