What can you say?

This morning, I was southbound on the M1 - just past Northampton where the snow was getting really bad. Third lane was passable by cars, but very slushy and so very few were trying it. As the traffic slowed for a queue, a dark red Scania R420 with the markings of a Czech company came down the 3rd lane, i’d say 40 - 45mph.

I guess he managed to stop, as there was no sign of a massive pile-up ahead…but is it any wonder whole families get wiped out by these morons■■?

Look who’s back :smiley: :smiley:

they do it all the time on the 25, saw it on tuesday, was traveling along at about 30 and one came past me doing about 45 to 50 in the outside lane!! they just dont give a fig about our rules over here :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Paulson:
but is it any wonder whole families get wiped out by these morons■■?

Which morons are these you speak of? Lorry drivers? Cezch lorry drivers? If it wasn’t a Cezch moron then he would have been a Polish Moron, or maybe a Dutch, Spanish, or an Irish moron?

I’m not defending the indefensable. A moron is a moron but somehow because he was foreign that became part of the issue.

Yous Beans aren’t above it so less of the generalisations.

Without getting into a slanging match :unamused:

I witnessed this twice in the space of 5 mins this morning on the M 25 , first a Polish reg then a French one , so maybe the OP has a point .

Seen it before recently with a Dutch reg on the m40.

Only ever seen a UK reg do it once , and that was a very long time ago and will live long in the memory as it was in the dark and driving rain!!! ( and i’ve been at this a loooooooooooooooooooooong time :blush: , EVEN THO i LOOK YOUNG :wink: :smiley: :smiley: )

Is it because these euro guys do it over the water maybe, dunno

What’s the problem? Let them get on with it if they’re in lane three they aren’t bothering you. If it bothers you that much speed up and keep them out there :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Good on him i say. The sooner lane 3 is clear the better it is for everybody and this bloke is doing his bit. If a brit was out there he’d be more likely to get a fine and points if plod spotted him or at least a phone call to the TM from a ‘concerned’ motorist, but with a foreigner the most he’ll get is a bollocking if pulled at all by plod.

Breaker One-Nine:

Paulson:
but is it any wonder whole families get wiped out by these morons■■?

Which morons are these you speak of? Lorry drivers? Cezch lorry drivers? If it wasn’t a Cezch moron then he would have been a Polish Moron, or maybe a Dutch, Spanish, or an Irish moron?

I’m not defending the indefensable. A moron is a moron but somehow because he was foreign that became part of the issue.

Yous Beans aren’t above it so less of the generalisations.

Oi Paddy, less of the beans please pal, live by your own rules mate, you can’t have it both ways.

I agree with your point though & I don’t eat beans :laughing: :wink: