What can I drive?

I’ve just renewed my class 2 license,following my 5 yearly medical,( got it back in 6 days…well done DVLA :wink: )
Whilst checking the entitlements on the photocard,I noticed that I’ve got code 102 next to the CE logo,which is the code for drawbar trailers.I would have thought you need class 1 to pull one of these :question: .
BTW,I must confess that I don’t know the difference between a drawbar and a wagon and drag (if they are different,that is )
The only time I attempted my class 1,I trained in a wagon and drag,and never managed to crack the reversing,and subsequently failed my test on reversing.
Have I misunderstood the data on the license ?..or are my entitlements simply wrong ?

If you passed your test when it was class 1,2,or3, when the licence changed to c or c+e, if you had the old class two you got a draw bar entitlement on your licence. class 3 stayed just c, and class 1 was a c+e

If you passed your class 2 before June 1990 you had the 102 restriction which allowed you to pull drawbar trailers, a couple of our older drivers have the old class two and can drive drawbars but not artics.

Drawbars/Wagon and Drag technically mean the same but you have different types, the A frame type and the Caravan type. The Caravan type is easy to manovure its just like a short artic trailer, whereas the A frame is a bit more tricky (especially in reverse) as the front axle is articulated.

Wagon and drag = drawbar combo = mother and pup all the same. all your licence indicates is you can drive a class 2/3 with a drawbar trailer Not an Articulated vehicle hence 102 restriction

Thanks for the replies fellas…my problem is,as I said in my OP,I can’t competently reverse a trailer,although I’m “qualified” to do so :unamused:
No doubt,if I found myself having to do it,I would eventually get it done…but it would be a Youtube classic :laughing: :laughing:
Having said that,when I was a squaddie ( I got my class 3 in the army ),we use to pull 2 tonne A frame trailers behind Bedford 4 tonners,so I suppose that I can do it :sunglasses:
I wouldn’t fancy a driving assesment though :unamused: