What best pay rate you had in last 5-10 years

Now to many company,agency reduce pay rate for driving.What bigest rate you had for day,night,weekend in “good time”.not very important how many you taked home,because all depend how many hours you was working.But what you get per hours or if you full time drivers-what you had per 40 hours.

Once got £175.00 for travelling to and from a agency job that was cancelled 3 hours total so £58.33 an hour after tax.

£24 per hour on a Sunday night on agency for John Smiths, only night we did a 15 hour shift, apparently Smiths went mad when they found out!!!

Andrejs:
Now to many company,agency reduce pay rate for driving.What begest rate you hay for day,night,weekend in “good time”.not very important how many you taked home,because all depend how many hours you was working.But what you get per hours or if you full time drivers-what you had per 40 hours.

£6.27 p/h for driving a 7.5 ton currently on £6.19 for driving iveco daily

I never discuss Religion, Politic’s & what other people earn… :smiley:

£10.50/hr with guaranteed minimum hours per run at my last job.

£11.80/hr as a shunter at Stobarts but that was 4 on, 4 off on nights.

My previous job was £110 for first 8 hours then OT at £15 an hour after that. Weekends were £15 an hour with a guaranteed 10 hours for saturday and 12 hours for sunday That was the HGV rate.

Machine operating was £120 a shift weekdays and £250 a shift weekends with a shift being anything from a couple do hours to a full twelve.

Understandably I was gutted when that came to an end but in fairness my current job isn’t too far from the mark, the only difference being I can’t get anywhere near the same hours in. In truth that isn’t all bad because I’m still earning a reasonable wage and get to spend more quality (weekends) wit h my family.

Cheers
Neilf