What are your favourite Christmas driving tunes?

Hi,

It’s the 1st December :grimacing: At this time of year we like to compile a Spotify playlist of Christmas driving tunes. What’s your favourite?

If it’s clean and relevant we’ll add it to the list. You can look at for your recommendation on our blog.

Post your favourites below… :bulb:

Kylie Minogue Santa Baby, love to hear this whilst driving. I like to listen to jazz music and this is as Jazzy as xmas gets,

Driving home for Christmas , Chris rea , however, currently it’s 36c at 21:19hours … and only getting hotter … doesn’t feel like Xmas. :cry:

Summer holiday by Sir Cliff Richard OBE

‘Too Drunk to F**k’, by the Dead Kennedys

Run Rudolph Run - Chuck Berry, add a little class to Christmas instead of that hyped up crap of today

Only the hourses-- Scissor sisters
Anything by Jason Derulo especially ‘swalla’ or his new one ‘tip toe’ (I’m a bit of a disco diva).

Don’t mind some classic 70’s disco

YMCA
It’s raining men (spice girls version).

Most gay anthems

Not forking Convoy, never play this ever.

Dipper_Dave:
Only the hourses-- Scissor sisters
Anything by Jason Derulo especially ‘swalla’ or his new one ‘tip toe’ (I’m a bit of a disco diva).

Don’t mind some classic 70’s disco

YMCA
It’s raining men (spice girls version).

Most gay anthems

Not forking Convoy, never play this ever.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Some fantastic xmas tunes there Dipper_Dave. You know xmas has arrived with raining men.

Ah yes the crimbo trigger song, for me it’s the Pogues Christmas in New York.

Just listening to the radio and Katie Bush has ■■■ on, a must for a driving ensemble.
Ironic for me as the wife’s name is Katie and I spend a lot of time coming on… (That’s enough ■■■■ for now).

Pretenders 2000 miles
Happy Xmas War is Over

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas

Hey Santa Claus You C**T..wheres me ■■■■■■ bike by that well know aussie singer: Kevin Bloody Wilson. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: but its on cd as the radio wont play it…dont know why ■■

The best xmas song of all time for me is : Johnny Mathis : When a child is born…brings a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye…so think of old trucky when you hear his favourite. I also like the Boney M version too, but once xmas eve is here, the carol come on, the xmas tunes too, a glass of something warm…no not tea…but something to get us in the spirit, at the moment its not happening, as it started in October…which is way too early…

ChaosFleabag:
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas

Can’t stand the screeching spam beAtch , what she wants is a gag

Quite partial to a bit or the Christmas number 1, Killing in the name of by rage against the machine.

Gets me right in the Christmas spirit.

Corey Taylor Xmas!

Castillidie:
Quite partial to a bit or the Christmas number 1, Killing in the name of by rage against the machine.

Gets me right in the Christmas spirit.

I heard that was about the Peoples republic of the North Pole’s slave treatment of elves. They work under an almost mono theistic regime for a tyrant who minces off once a year on a round the world holiday. The end bit is about the uprising backed by the CIA. Many reindeer slain. That was the year kids all got WWF sponsor a panda packs instead of x boxes for Christmas.

All I Want For Xmas Is My Two Front Teeth, plus all the others if anyones feeling generous … :slight_smile:

The Pouges and Kirsty Mccoll, fairytale of New York.

Shawn Philips - A Christmas Song, it was only a ‘turntable’ hit but great record all the same.

Normally the season I switch completely to Radio four, cant stand christmas songs!