What Are You All Doing This Bank Holiday?

How many of you lucky sods are working?
I am, musn’t grumble cos I doing nights for NetworkRail at the NOTORIOUS Rugby project! :laughing:
:sunglasses: Its easy-ish work at double time friday saturday sunday and monday night :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

sod all friday and saturday takin kids to see grandma on sunday to collect there eggs lol working monday (double time)

I’m working Friday and Monday and don’t mind as i was off last Friday and Monday :laughing: as i’ll get paid more than for last weekend :sunglasses:

Agency have promised me some work this weekend, possibly all weekend…but as yet no calls to confirm…I’m quietly confident!

Alex

Boss just called me to say start at 17:00 friday night. Moving plant and signalling stuff about, in and around Rugby, Plenty of Mileage LOL :laughing: :laughing:

im hoping some work will turn up from my mate, if not ill sit about getting bored!

working tommorrow but off the weekend and monday

Clarky , stay away from The Avon Mill :wink: :wink:

I’m staying right here - it’s drier and warmer than out there :smiley: :smiley:

fri - off
sat- off
sun- working- flat money
mon- working- flat money

I’m off all next week :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: due to the fact that most of the building sites in Ireland are closed next week. Will spend it working at the audio system in my car :wink:

Worked the last day of my notice on the the buses today - off till tuesday when i start my first job on class 1 :open_mouth: :grimacing:

Off till Tuesday :smiley:

Me and some beer have a score to settle and i am going to teach it a lesson :wink:

Working the following:

Friday: Double time
Saturday: Time and a half
Monday: Double time.

The joys of having my time off during the week.

Not Sunday though,as I have to take the boss and the kids out,which is a shame,because I distinctly remember what it says in the Bible,and that is, ‘On the 7th day,God created double time.’

Ken.

off friday going to start painting 1 of my vintage tractors…on call saturday :frowning: then back to work(play!)tuesday then i got friday and all the weekend off :smiley:

am working tommoro upto carlisle delivering tyres (pirrelis)

then take truck home 4 the weekend to clean it even though the weather is dull,

then back to pirrelis on monday (double time)

Three fifths of bugger all, and looking forward to every minute of it. :smiley: :smiley:

:wink:

Four whole days off for me :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

russjp:
Worked the last day of my notice on the the buses today - off till tuesday when i start my first job on class 1 :open_mouth: :grimacing:

Good luck mate :wink:

trying to get a cheap deal to omagh :laughing: