What are ALDI like to work for?

Middleton used to use Addeco (sp) in Rochdale for the agency, will try and find out if its still them.

The fat fella TM at Middleton comes across abit arrogant, but he never forgets a favour, start on agency, think you do 3 months then your on perm with Aldi, work any 5 from 8, average you to 48 hours with overtime available on rest days if that floats you, self load and tip.
They have outgrown Middleton so using a couple of other warehouses close by, I think the new depot at J4 is back end of 2015 for opening.

Wicked if you can find out who the current agency is for certain ill be more than grateful mate.

speno:
Driving and reversing in small car parks full of people in a class 1 is aldi work in a nutshell with the self loading / tipping. I could think of safer, better work )

the Aldi driver trying to reverse into the bay at Grantham today hit a car that was parked in his way.nightmare of a store IMO

Anybody know owt about the one at goldthorpe south yorks,is it fully up and running yet :question: :question:

seth 70:
Anybody know owt about the one at goldthorpe south yorks,is it fully up and running yet :question: :question:

its a bit of a mystery that place my mate phoned up the agency that was supposed to be recruiting and they said they were only recruiting for warehouse staff and the drivers were been set on through another agency.
He searched and found them told them he would be willing to do any hours and days etc
He filled in forms and then never heard anything he rings them up and they keep saying recruitment not started yet but my firm took deliverys in there last week so I know it is partially up and running

yorkshire terrier:

seth 70:

its a bit of a mystery that place my mate phoned up the agency that was supposed to be recruiting and they said they were only recruiting for warehouse staff and the drivers were been set on through another agency.
He searched and found them told them he would be willing to do any hours and days etc
He filled in forms and then never heard anything he rings them up and they keep saying recruitment not started yet but my firm took deliverys in there last week so I know it is partially up and running

I was on the donny barnsley road last week and i saw at least 10 aldi motors steaming towards the a1 so it must be busy m8,i bet the villagers in hickleton are chuffed to bits with the volume of traffic going thru that narrow snakey bit of road :open_mouth:

As far as im aware middleton still use Adecco