What an idiot !!

I was on the M1 southbound Jct24ish around 2oclock this morning, roads pretty empty as you would expect (still a few trucks on tho ) I slowly caught up with an artic so started to overtake ( which was surprising in its self as I can only usually get past Sainsburys trucks lol ) as I got level with him I looked over and he had his laptop on the steering wheel and it looked like he was doing his finances are something along those lines :unamused:

I know motorway driving isnt exactly exciting but c’mon thats scarey IMHO :imp:

You should have taken down his reg number and company name then phoned the police.I would have its idiots like that who kill people,whilst driving I done it once to a tnt driver on the m20 who was watching television,whilst driving up the slip road to join the motorway.Its got to stop people watching DVD’S,TELIVISION’S AND PLAYING WITH COMPUTERS whilst driving.How many people have to die before any one does anything we all call ourselves professionals

tanasan:
You should have taken down his reg number and company name then phoned the police.I would have its idiots like that who kill people,whilst driving I done it once to a tnt driver on the m20 who was watching television,whilst driving up the slip road to join the motorway.Its got to stop people watching DVD’S,TELIVISION’S AND PLAYING WITH COMPUTERS whilst driving.How many people have to die before any one does anything we all call ourselves professionals

When its safe and legal to do so of course. :wink: :smiley:

Dunno then?:

tanasan:

When its safe and legal to do so of course. :wink: :smiley:

Our lass said " you should have filmed him or took a photo and phoned the police"

So I should have got my phone out switched it to camera mode took a photo or video while sat along side him :grimacing:

It’s a good job she has ■■■■■■■■ :grimacing: :grimacing:

Darb:
I was on the M1 southbound Jct24ish around 2oclock this morning, roads pretty empty as you would expect (still a few trucks on tho ) I slowly caught up with an artic so started to overtake ( which was surprising in its self as I can only usually get past Sainsburys trucks lol ) as I got level with him I looked over and he had his laptop on the steering wheel and it looked like he was doing his finances are something along those lines :unamused:

Should have waited till there’s no traffic camera’s then deliberately crashed into him, then phoned the accident compensation help line :bulb:

containers_only:

Darb:

Should have waited till there’s no traffic camera’s then deliberately crashed into him, then phoned the accident compensation help line :bulb:

A car driver nearly hit me as we negotiated a roundabout, so I blasted my horn at him whilst I was next to his window. He dropped his phone, swerved to the left and mounted the kerb, luckily, missing all the other cars, BUT I bet the cops would have done me.
So, just be careful whatever you choose to do.

I was joining the M25 clockwise off the M11, as I was coming down the slip road jonny foreigner came past, I happened to look over to see a nice big 19ish inch tv sitting on his dash, lit up watching who knows what, its like the â– â– â– â– â– â–  that shares my wagon watches his portable going down as he says its the only thing that keeps him awake. Its unbelieveable what risks people take.

i can’t see what the problem is.