What a lovely fella

xichrisxi:

dani1972:
To be honest though, as much as I find what he wore and has said repulsive I’m not sure about him being arrested, there is meant to be such a thing as free speech whether you like what’s being said or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A law was brought in about a year ago that makes it illegal to do/say anything that may cause disorder…it could fall under that which would see him charged.
Edit,here it is…
Section 4 (Causing Fear or Provocation of Violence) One of the most common Public Order Offences charged by the Police is the offence under Section 4 of the Public Order Act. This offence is referred to as Threatening Behaviour or intending to cause someone to fear or to provoke violence.

Plus footie fans seem to be the most thin-skinned bunch ever born; any provocation to them will result in public order charges, job losses and bans from stadiums, if said by a fan. There was an incident 10 years or so ago when a Crawley Town fan was seen in a video mocking Man U about the Munich plane crash which happened in the 1950s – a time when today’s grandparents were children. Yet he was prosecuted for it and banned from Crawley’s stadium for life.

When I was a kid we were told to just ignore it when people made fun of us, and that’s when it was in our faces, not seeing it on TV on a T-shirt worn by someone in a different part of the country. This is pathetic. I thought grown-ups were called that for a reason.

And of course the cops, the Scum newspaper and several Tory politicians like Bernard Ingham and Boris Johnson slandered the actual dead at Hillsborough by calling them drunks and thieves and saying they peed on rescuers. None of them are being prosecuted; this pillock is no worse than them.

wee gordy:
The guy has been charged by cops on teletext

You’d have thought they’d tell him to his face, what if he doesn’t read teletext :laughing:

A quote on t,text say plod have charged him offensive behaviour

wee gordy:

As i suspected earlier charged with the usual sect 5 public order offence UPDATED: Hillsborough t-shirt storm - Police name man charged with alleged offence | Worcester News

wee gordy:

As i suspected earlier charged with the usual sect 5 public order offence UPDATED: Hillsborough t-shirt storm - Police name man charged with alleged offence | Worcester News

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/public_order_offences/#Section_4a Something that they can’t prove, shows that the AO didn’t know the law, surprise ,surprise

Worcester races coming up very soon.He’ll be looking for new windows at the least next monday.

We don’t have freedom of speech in the UK. We never have, only America has it guaranteed by the constitution. Magna carta does not give free speech.

Speakers corner in London was the only place you were allowed free speech and there you couldn’t criticise the monarchy. So not really free speech. Now if your words incite hatred or violence you are committing an offence. Not suprised all the xenophobis don’t know the law of the land.

tommy t:
Part of the reason for this witch hunt is the PC bs we have to endure in this country in general, ooh you can’t call them that, or say that ect ect, that and some of the trolls on face ache having fa better going on in their sad lives

Next some one will be getting arrested for wearing a t’shirt with [zb] on it , the section 5 part of the public order act has been all too frequently used by the police, to arrest anyone they choose to , It’s ok to speak out about something , but do it too loudly and they will arrest you, unless you are many and not one

Exactly! Social conditioning has it that we are now scared to do anything in case it offends someone, more and more people feel that they have the right to not be offended in any way, shape or form and woe betide anybody who offends them.

The population is turning into robots. Having said that, this ■■■■ needs a clump, free speech or not, he can by all means wear that shirt in my book, because in the spirit of free speech anybody can pull him up on it and if they choose to use sign language as a challenge instead of verbal language then that is fine. I think the sign language response to that shirt is a clenched fist moving at high velocity striking him on the chin…

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk