What a Great Pull by DVSA.....P.S. I'm Not a Fan of Them

cooper1203:

Rowley010:
On a serious note how will they go forward from that? That’s going to cost a lot to put all that right and I’m guessing if the boss is allowing it to run like that then he’s short of cash in the company. If the driver is working for someone and it’s not his own truck that I’d be leaving it there and back home.

Surly any reasonable person would of refused to take it out the yard

He probably took it out of the yard four or five months ago

So what happens? Boss won’t be able to take it back without sorting all the defects out but probably can’t afford to?

Rowley010:
So what happens? Boss won’t be able to take it back without sorting all the defects out but probably can’t afford to?

Pound to a pinch of salt it was an “owner-driver”*. No formal “Boss” as such. Report didnt say "No O-Licence or Permit ", but lets be fair, why waste ink?

Either a one off chancer, or some poor mug financed by an anonymous someone, who will be still looking for a return on the loan used to buy that ole heap in the first place.
A chancer may have skipped already.

A mug might still be sat there wondering what is happening: DD didn`t tell me about this part of being a Tang**!

*Sorry, no offence intended to legit O/Ds!
** :wink:

Pound to a pinch of salt it was an “owner-driver”*. No formal “Boss” as such. Report didnt say "No O-Licence or Permit ", but lets be fair, why waste ink?

Either a one off chancer, or some poor mug financed by an anonymous someone, who will be still looking for a return on the loan used to buy that ole heap in the first place.
A chancer may have skipped already.

A mug might still be sat there wondering what is happening: DD didn`t tell me about this part of being a Tang**!

*Sorry, no offence intended to legit O/Ds!
** :wink:
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
wait till they open the curtains and find another 39 doctors and brain surgeons waiting to be tested for the latest chinese corona virus ,by then his tea will really be out !!!

it dont seem to be putting them off their food though :open_mouth:

Bigtruck3:
Now if the truth be known anyone who is up in the years would have been driving worse in the day and not a second thought for what you go on about now
Nobody gave a thought to bystanders then so why now

You clown
You went around with the wheels about to fall off did u your an absolute ■■■■■■■ posting such crap

I thought that sort of thing was long gone,I do not think there is many bangers about now odd one maybe but that was him.I did not have prob with DVSA

fuse:
I thought that sort of thing was long gone,I do not think there is many bangers about now odd one maybe but that was him.I did not have prob with DVSA

Drive in RO & BG then, this is one of there better explorers

robthedog:

Bigtruck3:
Now if the truth be known anyone who is up in the years would have been driving worse in the day and not a second thought for what you go on about now

You clown
You went around with the wheels about to fall off did u your an absolute [zb] posting such crap

Now now the dog is barking again just can’t control itself, a good choker is what needed and instead of around the neck use it around your mouth and every time you feel yourself getting upset or grumpy or depressed or maybe just feeling normal, give it a really really good chucking

robthedog:

Bigtruck3:

You clown
You went around with the wheels about to fall off did u your an absolute [zb] posting such crap

Now now the dog is barking again just can’t control itself, a good choker is what needed and instead of around the neck use it around your mouth and every time you feel yourself getting upset or grumpy or depressed or maybe just feeling normal, give it a really really good chucking