What a complete and utter first class bell end

What a complete and utter first class bell end this lorry driver is…

youtu.be/8IPzA5PBSI0

Rowley010:
What a complete and utter first class bell end this lorry driver is…

youtu.be/8IPzA5PBSI0

My spidey sense tingling suggests that something happened before the video, perhaps the merc trapping the hgv in the wrong lane. Still, there’s never an excuse to drive like a cockwomble, especially in the wet.

I’ll never understand why people can’t just swear through the windscreen and crack on.

Looked like the Lorry driver was marching over to the car at the end as well. Hes acting ■■■■■■ off like somethings happened before the video started rolling but it’s no excuse. Lorry driver acting like a grade a ■■■■■■■■. Was no need for it

Looked like the lorry driver had been flashing the merc to pull in before they crashed… you can see him indicating as he passed that layby but the merc wasn’t having it. More to it methinks.

This was posted on here last year?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Yep. Been on here before.

Along with countless other examples of muppetry. The gradual erosion of intelligence continues…

I am led to believe we evolved from apes using sticks as tools. It would appear we are turning full circle as a species. Looks like we are now the tools en route to a return to the ape stage.

Regardless of anything that happened before the video started, there is only one person who could have stopped it all from happening.

The person at the wheel of the lorry deserves to be locked naked in a room full of bees. For a long time.

Then he might learn to let wave after wave of potential irritation wash over him.

At the minute he is absolutely unworthy of the name license holder…

Oh yeah for sure something clearly happened before the clip here. But who’s the professional driver out of the 2? Who could have pulled into the lay by and taken 5 minutes to take a few deep breaths and get it out of his system and realise it’s not worth it? Who now is liable in terms of insurance as he went into the back of the car? Bet he wishes he had chilled out over something that probably wasn’t worth getting that wound up over!

That’s been on here before ,old news as contraflow would say .

If I were the dashcam driver there, the thing that would have got on MY ■■■■ - would be the way the trucker has pulled up at the end across lane 2.

Essentially he’s ■■■■■■ off, and wants as many people to suffer from that ire as possible. :unamused:

Doh! It had to be around my neck of the woods didn’t it…

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Berty:

That’s Watling Street, which coincidentally lies 100 yards from my house. Just not that bit of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ye I recognised it straight away and what that pillock thinks he’s doing I have no idea

He should be sacked on 2 counts.
Using the size of his vehicle for intimidation.
‘Driving’ his truck like a car.
He should also lose his licence before he kills some poor ■■■■.

Wonkers like him give us all a bad name.

Is Uncle Albie reading this thread I wonder…?

Winseer:

Berty:

That’s Watling Street, which coincidentally lies 100 yards from my house. Just not that bit of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

So do I !
Hello Neighbour [emoji112]

F-reds:

No he’ll wait for a thread where most of us defend the lorry drivers actions and then say that we are all unprofessional and always come down on the side of the lorry driver, conveniently ignoring the many threads where the lorry drivers gets a justifiable hammering for their actions.

F-reds:
Regardless of anything that happened before the video started, there is only one person who could have stopped it all from happening.

The person at the wheel of the lorry deserves to be locked naked in a room full of bees. For a long time.

Then he might learn to let wave after wave of potential irritation wash over him.

At the minute he is absolutely unworthy of the name license holder…

Interesting punishment :laughing:

Personally I doubt it would teach me to ignore irritation, but would teach me not to get locked naked in a room full of bees. :laughing:

muckles:

F-reds:

No he’ll wait for a thread where most of us defend the lorry drivers actions and then say that we are all unprofessional and always come down on the side of the lorry driver, conveniently ignoring the many threads where the lorry drivers gets a justifiable hammering for their actions.

No I won’t.This is just the sort of driver that gets us all a bad name and there are too many like him.
Just to update you on the clip the other day.Apparently the driver was not turning right ahead like so many presumed.
That particular company travel the same routes everyday and are paid by the number of trips they do.
No need to say anymore.His next turn was actually a left one if anyone cares to check. :unamused:

Uncle Albie:

muckles:

F-reds:

No I won’t.This is just the sort of driver that gets us all a bad name and there are too many like him.
Just to update you on the clip the other day.Apparently the driver was not turning right ahead like so many presumed.
That particular company travel the same routes everyday and are paid by the number of trips they do.
No need to say anymore.His next turn was actually a left one if anyone cares to check. :unamused:

You sure that’s legal mate? :open_mouth: