wh malcolms

anybody any info on the above business reguarding work and money.

cheers

i was thinking of the glass out of knottingley.

i went for an interview, & they told me if things went quiet on the artics they could put you out on the tippers… thanks but no thanks.

they took the contract at shotton paper and took on all the drivers. everyone left after about a month, i reckon that says it all

95 quid a shift could be 10hrs or 15 thats crap money jd :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

dreva:
95 quid a shift could be 10hrs or 15 thats crap money jd :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

your right bill ive worked it out at

5 x 95 = 475

3x15 + 2 x 13 =71

475 divide by 71 = £6.33 all hours.

give that a miss. :open_mouth:

My friend works for them on tippers.

He’s there only becouse of his poor english, as salaries are poor, and he don’t want to do long distance (he was a long distance international driver for years, and he’s fed up, and he got new family and wants to spend time with them).

He told me, that you never know how long your shift be, and that they have to change wheels themselves, when they got flat tyre.

I also was there at interview after my accident, but I was refused job due to my injuries. I asked them to give me that in writing as that can help me to show loss of income to third party insurer, but I was told “why we should help you, if you are even not our driver” then I was told to [zb] off and they hung up. That wasn’t very polite, but I heard that some of staff is not too polite even to their own drivers.

Last, but not least: in canteen, where I had my interview, was an advert “Burger van for sale” and someone added on it “With this rates of pay I have in Malcolm’s I can’t even afford a burger, so it’s stupid place for this advert” :slight_smile:

i spoke to these today and the money was on nights £98 per shift job and knock.
you start at 6 pm and finish no later than 5 am cos they want the vehicle for day man.

alex have tryed nobbys at leeds they have motors in premium timber forge lane dewsbury not a bad job.just its monthly paid :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva:
alex have tryed nobbys at leeds they have motors in premium timber forge lane dewsbury not a bad job.just its monthly paid :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

job now sorted …

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35046

bulmers. :wink:

Good luck mate

jessicas dad:

dreva:

job now sorted …

which bulmers depot you working out of jd??

we get a few of em in our place out of the immingham depot

orys:
My friend works for them on tippers.

He’s there only becouse of his poor english, as salaries are poor, and he don’t want to do long distance (he was a long distance international driver for years, and he’s fed up, and he got new family and wants to spend time with them).

He told me, that you never know how long your shift be, and that they have to change wheels themselves, when they got flat tyre.

I also was there at interview after my accident, but I was refused job due to my injuries. I asked them to give me that in writing as that can help me to show loss of income to third party insurer, but I was told “why we should help you, if you are even not our driver” then I was told to [zb] off and they hung up. That wasn’t very polite, but I heard that some of staff is not too polite even to their own drivers.
Last, but not least: in canteen, where I had my interview, was an advert “Burger van for sale” and someone added on it “With this rates of pay I have in Malcolm’s I can’t even afford a burger, so it’s stupid place for this advert” :slight_smile:

FPMSL. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Pure Class.

yella:

jessicas dad:

dreva:

job now sorted …

which bulmers depot you working out of jd??

we get a few of em in our place out of the immingham depot

whitwood europort and im on days only it seems to be doing europort to ikea doncaster.

Well done JD :sunglasses:

And congratulations on showing the 1 million unemployed exactly the way to go about getting a job- get off your fat arses and go knock on the doors!!! The welfare system would then not be in such a state. :wink: