We've had bigger than that in here driver!

youtube.com/watch?v=ndEMTVCP2cU

Some skill on show here.

90% of them are driving forward…hardly a skill :smiley:
Even the ones reversing apart from the one were pretty straight forward into open spaces…it’s just a longer wagon n drag tbh

Driving forward looks like a skill most in this country haven’t mastered yet.

xichrisxi:
Even the ones reversing apart from the one were pretty straight forward into open spaces…it’s just a longer wagon n drag tbh

Really…? You clearly don’t understand the difference between a wagon a drag and these vehicles…back to driver school for you!

TiredAndEmotional:

xichrisxi:

Really…? You clearly don’t understand the difference between a wagon a drag and these vehicles…back to driver school for you!

Yes miss :smiley:

xichrisxi:

TiredAndEmotional:

xichrisxi:

Yes miss :smiley:

Aw jeezus…he wants me to spank him! :smiley:

credit where credits due to the 2 dudes turning in the towns…however.ID LIKE TO SEE THEM BLINDSIDE A GUY J4 WITH A 180 GARDNER,NO POWER STEERING AND MIRRORS NO BIGGER THAN FROM A BUDGIES CAGE!!!..i remember the days blablabla,carryfast,allegros,and having to set your eyebrows on fire to get a heat after being snowed in on shap for 9 days with onl a t shirt on… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
credit where credits due to the 2 dudes turning in the towns…however.ID LIKE TO SEE THEM BLINDSIDE A GUY J4 WITH A 180 GARDNER,NO POWER STEERING AND MIRRORS NO BIGGER THAN FROM A BUDGIES CAGE!!!..i remember the days blablabla,carryfast,allegros,and having to set your eyebrows on fire to get a heat after being snowed in on shap for 9 days with onl a t shirt on… :slight_smile:

You were lucky. …

xichrisxi:

Trust in the fact a wag and drag is not the same, in nsw, the MC is two articulated trailers. So reversing you turn left to reverse left etc. completely different to a semi or wag n drag.

discoman:

xichrisxi:

Trust in the fact a wag and drag is not the same, in nsw, the MC is two articulated trailers. So reversing you turn left to reverse left etc. completely different to a semi or wag n drag.

Te he you said semi :laughing:

the nodding donkey:

dieseldog999:

You were lucky. …

i saw what you did there…i wonder if anyone else will notice… :open_mouth:

I’m impressed with this one, great awareness in the length and confidence in the road surface.

youtu.be/umzbB0dEZSo
Not a truck but still impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pickandmix:
https://youtu.be/umzbB0dEZSo
Not a truck but still impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the 7.5t weight limit signs were easier to see, that wouldnt happen so often!

dieseldog999:

Aye, we only dreamed of a Gardner 180, and you had mirrors ! And I always wore shorts with me tee shirt… didn’t want the ladies laughing at me.

Bluey Circles:
I’m impressed with this one, great awareness in the length and confidence in the road surface.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbm7AtkRNc

He’s got a big pair of swingers

dieseldog999:

Similar here DD. P.o.s ERF, a day cab A series with 14litre ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
The worst thing ever made and even setting fire to it was too good and a complete waste of matches…

the 2 dudes reversing round the corner did well though not to be taking out some old myopic granny in a micra or similar…just goes to show that every driver gets lost no matter what they drive…the difficult part is when you realise it and get yourself out of the situation without the greif…even im not perfect.i remember getting lost once around 1987 but only for 5 mins … :wink:

dieseldog999:

Sorry, but you sound like u doe Albert during the war. It’s 2017, and the new gen drivers have it fair. It’s not there fault you had ice on the windscreen or had to set a fire to defrost the diesel etc. it’s modern times.

I’m sure in 30 Years time they will be saying when we actually had to steer a truck. Then they will be the same as you old hands.

discoman:

dieseldog999:

Sorry, but you sound like u doe Albert during the war. It’s 2017, and the new gen drivers have it fair. It’s not there fault you had ice on the windscreen or had to set a fire to defrost the diesel etc. it’s modern times.

I’m sure in 30 Years time they will be saying when we actually had to steer a truck. Then they will be the same as you old hands.

once again we have a …wwoooooooosssssssshhhhhhhh winner… :unamused: