Weve had bigger in ere than that

this is the enterance to a nusery we go to its little tight you might say :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

do you have to reverse out ? :laughing:

WEVE AD LITTLER THAN ON ERE!

Ive done quite a few nuseries in the last 12 months, usually around 20 drops per trailer, and i can sympathise with you alix, not the easiest of jobs, but every place ive been to i never had any problems with the owners and the staff, allways very friendly wherever you go, unlike most of the entrances to get in the bleedin places :unamused:

kindle530:
Ive done quite a few nuseries in the last 12 months, usually around 20 drops per trailer, and i can sympathise with you alix, not the easiest of jobs, but every place ive been to i never had any problems with the owners and the staff, allways very friendly wherever you go, unlike most of the entrances to get in the bleedin places :unamused:

Yes, and no ‘you’re 5 minutes late, come back tomorrow’ nonsense :laughing: , but don’t you just love it when you have ro reverse an artic or drawbar half a mile back to the road? :laughing:

LOL. You’re just showing off now. I remember in Paington last year, I took a wrong turn in an FH globetrotter artic up a track like that. It was a left turn up a steep track and it came back on itself 180 degrees. Imagine the inside of my pants as it dawned on me I’d have to do a 180 degrees blindside reverse out into a main road down a 10% gradient fully loaded with wood. Amazingly I held my nerve and with the observant thinking of a few car drivers (yes I know) I did it in one. God WAS on my side that day.

Steve.