Wetherby parking?

Could anybody tell me if you can still park in Wetherby town centre ? If so could you give me the directions for the lorry park or is it signposted? Thanks In advance.

dericboy1:
Could anybody tell me if you can still park in Wetherby town centre ? If so could you give me the directions for the lorry park or is it signposted? Thanks In advance.

Last I heard Tesco were turning the lorrypark into their carpark

Morrisons not tesco lol are turnin it ibto customer car park
There the industrial estate which a ten min walk into wetherby centre
Search for sandbeck way wetherby anyway on that ind is safe n quiet n easy walk into the centre

You can still park in Wetherby town centre. just follow the signs if your heading north you use the weighbridge turning then follow the old road that used to be the A1.DO NOT go through the weight limit. The car park is opposite Morrisons supermarket. Regards Kevmac47.

I heard that too but wasn’t sure if it’s happened yet.

GAZLEEDS:
Morrisons not tesco lol are turnin it ibto customer car park
There the industrial estate which a ten min walk into wetherby centre
Search for sandbeck way wetherby anyway on that ind is safe n quiet n easy walk into the centre

Well I knew it were one of them corner shops, just got the wrong one :blush:

Thank you all for your help, should make it there tonight.

Good fish and chips opposite the shell garage town centre.

SB

Thanks, fancy a bit of fish .

smokinbarrels:
Good fish and chips opposite the shell garage town centre.

SB

Are you putting the kettle on :question: :smiley:

I use Wetherby regularly, It’s £6 for an artic, £5 for a rigid.

Directions from South, Come off A1 at Tadcaster exit (where the weighbridge is) turn left then immediate right at next roundabout towards Wetherby. Next r/bout turn right then left at next, signed Town Centre & a blue P (for parking lol) down past Fire Station & the park is on right, you’ll see way in opposite Morrisons.

From North, come off at services, turn right then left at next r/bout. Third r/bout, turn right and past Fire Station as above.

Follow signs for Thorpe Arch Ind Est if ya not sure, just don’t cross the A1 again, turn towards town centre.

Plenty local amenities, Morrisons & M&S open till late, plenty pubs & eating places but the Whaler isn’t what it used to be!

Excellent directions zebadee, had a couple of pints and a great bit of grub, nice and quiet too.