Wetherby MSA

Just passed this a couple of hours ago and they were a lot of trucks parked in there overnighting. i also saw the parking plus van, carn’t believe there charging to park there the building aint even finished yet.

I wonder when its all finished , will the lorry park in the
town close.

shane, lincs:
town close.

Hope not, good place to park, Morrisons over the road, takeaways and pubs. Better than 20 quid where I am tonight, Pease Pottage, struggle to park and no f ing shower!! :imp:

bowserman:

shane, lincs:
town close.

Hope not, good place to park, Morrisons over the road, takeaways and pubs. Better than 20 quid where I am tonight, Pease Pottage, struggle to park and no f ing shower!! :imp:

I love Wetherby, best fish and chip shop outside Bridlington and beer at £1.20 a pint. Not quite as cheap as Taddy though. :stuck_out_tongue:

where abouts is wetherby truckstop? Apart from wetherby!
I’m at bridgewater tonite. There’s signs all over saying £5 to park but no-one to pay, is this the norm.

Mr B:
where abouts is wetherby truckstop? Apart from wetherby!
I’m at bridgewater tonite. There’s signs all over saying £5 to park but no-one to pay, is this the norm.

Grahams ■■?

think you’re supposed to pay in the garage :wink:

yes grahams. The garage and cafe is shut but the compass is open that’s nearly 2 pints for me :slight_smile:
I don’t mind paying for parking if it helps to keep decent places open plus i get upto £15 back.

Better than 20 quid where I am tonight, Pease Pottage, struggle to park and no f ing shower!! :imp:
[/quote

]

That place is a real dump!!! Parked there last week no shower and no chuffin food in the morning and that was about 08.30, a real ■■■■■ ole, mind you I didn’t pay the ransom…

At a good place tonight near swafham in a garage with Mcds…free interweb :smiley:
And the w/cs are clean…
Stopped at Jn 26 m25 truckstop last night i would give it a 5 outa 10…

Grahams…my god

Food actually ok but showers are just filthy

Parked at Lymm tonight, token machine in shower playing up and wouldn’t take my 50p, so got the little foriegn bloke in and he had a poke about in the machine with a piece of wire and got it going, he said have a nice shower mister :laughing: well 50p is 50p after all :wink:

Grahams has changed hands recently :open_mouth:

now run by the people who will be running the cafe in the new market - market opened in Jan but new cafe not open yet - rumours are problems with gas supply !!

not sure what the long term holds :wink:

never used the showers there, but there are also some at the Moto place 50yds further back :wink:

once the new mas is open the lorry park in town will be shut down.i tipped once in wetherby when the guy who takes payment came out to unload me.i got chattting to him about the new one and he said once all is finished in the new services there will be no parking in the town centre.also a few months the police went round the ind est putting tickest on every1 who did not have their side lights on in the where parked on the road.
so looks like another good place to park has gone again.does any1 knw if any of the places on the olde a1 are still open after the opening of the new part of the a1

dozen or so trucks pkd on wetherby msa today too,garage open,so maybe wash facilities,but again a souless place with cab or burgerking dining :cry:
dont do nights out anymore,but always went out to pub or club,meet some top characters(and a few knobs)but beats lookin at kin cab curtains all night :open_mouth: