Weston super mare

Could anyone please tell me if the coach park is open? Heading down this afternoon thank you

Looking at the visit Weston 2021 site you are allowed 20mins drop off and pick up on the seafront and there are 40 coach spaces in Locking Road coach park at £10.00 for 24 hours.

There are signs for lorry parking on the outskirts of the town and I think it is near a big coach firm depot but not near the seafront, and opposite the coach firm I have seen a few lorries parked up .

Failing that you can park at a pretty decent lay-by on the A371
At locking, or plenty of road parking on the industrial estate on the Oldmixon

Depends what you are looking for I suppose

I downloaded a great app called Truck Parking Europe

It’s actually pretty good!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=165737&p=2690739&hilit=Weston+super+mare#p2690739

If you’re going to odmixon the road down from the a370 has a weight limit on the bridge which I don’t think was there some years ago. It is mentioned as you turn in to the road but the bit saying industrial estate doesnt have a weight limit sign. Think I took drove road a3033 last time, as the official diversion was along the seafront.(had already been along it once as I saw the weight limit sign when coming from the South, but didn’t remember from when I’d last come from the North so went round, only to have to go back round again!!)

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

keepthefaith:
Could anyone please tell me if the coach park is open? Heading down this afternoon thank you

Would be good to know for others heading that way just how you got on in Weston, as I said in the linked post I always parked in Francis Fox Road coach/car/lorry park but it could have been closed now. Checking on Google Earth looks like it was still there last year…

Martin:

keepthefaith:

Would be good to know for others heading that way just how you got on in Weston, as I said in the linked post I always parked in Francis Fox Road coach/car/lorry park but it could have been closed now. Checking on Google Earth looks like it was still there last year…

It’s still there. Although at the moment it’s taken up partly by a load of (what appears to be) testing facilities

I know this because I live less than a mile from it

Where did you park? Or more where can I park around that area. Am heading from Manchester to Plymouth . Hoping get to Weston or maybe Taunton any decent parking spots near shops for food thanks

Albion truck stop

Junction 24 truck stop exit junction 24 off the M5 near Bridgwater ,£19 parking with a £5 meal voucher and showers .