West Yorkshire Training School Recommendations

Hi,

Been a while since I’ve posted but I’ve had to soul search whether I’m really committed to this career change or not. I’ve thought long and hard while also speaking to friends who’ve done the job for 30+ years each and I’m now 100% convinced that It’s right for me.

I’m aiming to gain my C licence then go straight for my C+E
So I’d like to ask if anyone knows of a good training company based in West Yorkshire.

Thanks in advance for any help I receive

Have you checked out the members recommended school and independent reviews links contained with the link in my signature below :question:

Have you considered a residential course :question:

ROG:
Have you checked out the members recommended school and independent reviews links contained with the link in my signature below :question:

Have you considered a residential course :question:

Thanks ROG
No I haven’t but I will now you’ve brought it to my attention.

I’m hoping to fund all the training etc myself and money is an issue, wouldn’t a residential be more expensive?

Omega:
wouldn’t a residential be more expensive?

FREE with the forum sponsor :smiley:

Where in West yorks? Message me if you want any further help or advice…

All I can say is its well worth the trip a bit further west to Stobarts.

TOP draw, simple as that.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

htfc1984:

I’m in Wakefield near Horbury

Omega:

htfc1984:

I did my class 1 with L&T over Hemsworth way about 7 years ago. I think they’re still going? No complaints from me, they are also open 7 days a week, or they were, so I trained Friday to Monday if memory serves me right?

They also run the tests from their yard, so i did the reversing manoeuvres there, rather than at an unfamiliar test centre.

mbax81:

Omega:

htfc1984:

I did my class 1 with L&T over Hemsworth way about 7 years ago. I think they’re still going? No complaints from me, they are also open 7 days a week, or they were, so I trained Friday to Monday if memory serves me right?

They also run the tests from their yard, so i did the reversing manoeuvres there, rather than at an unfamiliar test centre.

Yes still going. Training still available 7 days a week and still a test centre.

I’m using these to do my Driver CPC, they seem pretty good at that, they also do driver training

yorkshiredrivertraining.co.uk/

mbax81:

Omega:

htfc1984:

I’ve just been in contact with L&T and as I’m from Wakefield they look like a strong candidate. I’ll be contacting them in the morning to chat about their services and maybe arrange a meeting