West transport ilkeston

All the time I’ve done agency in there I have never known not to have Saturday,Sunday and Monday shifts. Are things that slow or am I getting the fob off?

I think they are doing lots of work for K+N Drinks Logistics , at most of their depots including Scotland , Wakefield , etc on a permanent basis , on both local and trunking work .

Things maybe slowing a bit as far as exports are concerned the strength of the pound to the euro is making the UK very expensive, fridge loads from the UK to Ireland have become like the proverbial “rocking horse ■■■■■■ and the rate for loads to Europe is now taking the pee with people desperate to get loads. Our boss got offered 900 euro for a load of shoes from the midlands to Marseille told em to stick it. Would struggle to see how even the cheapest EE could make money on that when you factor in the ferry, tolls and diesel and if the driver is lucky he might get a euro or two

Kandn is that a foreign company that doesn’t use the union to make up its own rules.sit up and beg its like bobarts drivers are ten a penny the real skill is in sitting around messing drivers days up…jk

mercury:
Kandn is that a foreign company that doesn’t use the union to make up its own rules.sit up and beg its like bobarts drivers are ten a penny the real skill is in sitting around messing drivers days up…jk

The very same , I take it you have some experience .?