WESSEX TRUCK SHOW

So who’s going to Wessex truck show in two weeks time, would be nice to put so faces to names :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

wessextruckshow.co.uk/

haven’t decided yet :blush:

will have to apply for a pass out from SWMBO too :wink:

yea i be there !!

Denis F:
will have to apply for a pass out from SWMBO too :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:sunglasses:

very good show ! great show of trucks and not a big foot , celeb from corrie nor a demonstration on wot they do afta a RTA in sight ! truckshow for truckers well done to the organisers c ya next year !!

brilliant show really enjoyed it, can’t wait till next year.
only managed a highly commended will have to polish harder next time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

wildfire:
only managed a highly commended will have to polish harder next time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

she looked good mate

pimmer73:

wildfire:

she looked good mate

you should of said hello matey :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

wildfire:

pimmer73:

wildfire:

she looked good mate

you should of said hello matey :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

you was yapping away mate on me first lap so thought would say ello on second lap but you wernt there lol !! always a next time

wildfire:

Yeah was a great show, good to meet you mate the truck was looking good. (for a stralis! :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: )

removalboy:

wildfire:

Yeah was a great show, good to meet you mate the truck was looking good. (for a stralis! :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: )

yeah it was nice to put a face to a name dan :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I was there for the weekend. A cracking friendly show.

Went along yesterday and for a first show, it wad very, very good. Plenty of regulars from other show in support and a lot of first timers too. I hop it marks the first of many.

yup i was there , 4 of us entered 3 units & 1 rigid from the Mole Valley Farmers fleet. It was the first time we’ve been in a show & got to say it was a brilliant weekend , even a reserved member of management turned up & was just as impressed as us as to how they stacked up against some of the smartest trucks in the south west ! the hard work paid off for the driver of the rigid as he won 1st in the ’ best rigid under a year old’ ,matter of fact he couldn’t believe what he was hearing we nearly had to wheel him to the podium :laughing:
cracking weekend , met lots of people who in the past were just headlight flashers & wavers, looking forward to next year :slight_smile:
credit to the organisers as well , 4 drivers took a lot on in organising this , well done chaps :smiley: