Were was i ? solved by you know who

sorry no clues lonewolf might be looking

is it that transport company at Findern, next to JCB Power? ATL or something similar?

to far south by miles

Dunno where that is but bay 9 looks a “bit tight” :laughing:

Suedehead:

Nah, we’ve had bigger than that in here drive. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Highway Man:

Suedehead:

Nah, we’ve had bigger than that in here drive. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks like you would struggle to get a motorbike onto 9 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

For some reason Birstall / Batley is rattling round my head.

Wheel Nut:
For some reason Birstall / Batley is rattling round my head.

keep on rattling north,would it be the bed place in brstall you was thinking of

ITS NOT A FRUIT AND VEG FARM PLACE NEAR RIPON JUST OFF THE A61 IS IT?

LOL not a clue, I don’t know every loading bay in the country you know :smiling_imp:

they hang monkeys , get on google earth lonewolf :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hmm Hartlepool. I hope you’re not including Seal Sands in that lol.

right town now the hard bit road name or company , and dont forget what we carry

I dunno what you carry :question:

is is currys or comet… some electrical warehouse on the ind est behind britannia park stoke on trents football ground.

jessicas dad:
is is currys or comet… some electrical warehouse on the ind est behind britannia park stoke on trents football ground.

you being a moderator and all, i thought you would have actually read the thread BEFORE you posted on it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it has already been established that it is somewhere in Hartlepool :laughing: :laughing:

no J D we have got the town , and its carpets

is it Carpetright, High Point Retail Park, Marine way ? Google Earth gave me about 5 options :laughing:

Colin in Sweden:
is it Carpetright, High Point Retail Park, Marine way ? Google Earth gave me about 5 options :laughing:

now we are getting somewhere but it is other end of the town

OK then are we at View Logistics, Parkview Rd East? Used to be Whitestone or summat like that.