Were is Rick

Havent seen any post of o4goodnessake in long time now. Always great pics,so somebody now were he is?

Danne

Was kind of wondering that myself too.

Goldilox:
Was kind of wondering that myself too.

Yea me too ,hes been logged on a few times though when ive been looking…

Still no show :confused:

Have you missed me? :smiley: :smiley:

I just picked up a bit of a negative vibe.I thought after 4 years maybe it was time to move on.I’m not a trucker and maybe it’s not the place for my pictures?

There you are :smiley: ofcourse we missed you!
What is that talk of this is not for you,keep them pics coming mate :smiley:

Danne

Dirty Dan:

Danne

:smiley: :smiley: You’re too kind,Danne :smiley: I must admit that I have missed posting here.

O4Goodnessake:

Dirty Dan:

Danne

:smiley: :smiley: You’re too kind,Danne :smiley: I must admit that I have missed posting here.

Good man :sunglasses:

seth 70:

O4Goodnessake:

Dirty Dan:

Danne

Good man :sunglasses:

Thanks Seth :smiley:

Nice to see you back Rick, been missing your snaps on all the thread,s regards Gordon :smiley: :smiley:

servo88:
Nice to see you back Rick, been missing your snaps on all the thread,s regards Gordon :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Gordon,much appreciated :smiley: :smiley:

Always enjoyed your photo’s Rick .

I’m retired on 'tother side of the World now - long out of UK transport world, but your postings keep me up to date with who is coming and going on East Coast - even if they are mostly Eastern Bloc truckies

I noticed a bit of negative comment - totally uncalled for - you kept things alive and up to date - keep it up

OzzyHugh

Hi Rick,
have missed your photos Rick, nice to have you back, cheers Alan.

OzzyHugh:
Always enjoyed your photo’s Rick .

I’m retired on 'tother side of the World now - long out of UK transport world, but your postings keep me up to date with who is coming and going on East Coast - even if they are mostly Eastern Bloc truckies

I noticed a bit of negative comment - totally uncalled for - you kept things alive and up to date - keep it up

OzzyHugh

Cheers OzzyHugh :smiley: Much appreciated :smiley:

noddy360:
Hi Rick,
have missed your photos Rick, nice to have you back, cheers Alan.

Thanks Alan :smiley: Nice of you,to say so :smiley:

Ahh, you’re back. Thank Goodness :smiley:

Goldilox:

:smiley: :smiley: Cheers :smiley: :smiley:

O4Goodnessake:

Goldilox:

:smiley: :smiley: Cheers :smiley: :smiley:

There will always be critics, just ignore your photos are top notch, please carry on, try and get some tour trucks if poss

I also read that abusive negative post from some ■■■ a few weeks ago, couldn’t believe it. Crack on Rick you know we love you, on the Danish side as well!