Went over drive time

I drove 2 mins over my first 4.5 hours drive time time today due to heavy traffic and not having any where safe to park. What will happen if our friends at VOSA stop me and spot this? Its hard work trying to remember all the different rules and regulations in your first proper driving job. Any help and tips are welcome [THUMBS UP SIGN][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1.Don’t worry about it.
2.Don’t make it a regular thing.

Dont worry you will be fine.They wont shoot you or anything nasty just a light telling off.And also the normal crap about how dont do it again.

DavidS86:
I drove 2 mins over my first 4.5 hours drive time time today due to heavy traffic and not having any where safe to park. What will happen if our friends at VOSA stop me and spot this? Its hard work trying to remember all the different rules and regulations in your first proper driving job. Any help and tips are welcome [THUMBS UP SIGN][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Do a printout and write on the back of it that it was due to traffic etc and just keep a hold of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CKennedy1:

DavidS86:

Do a printout and write on the back of it that it was due to traffic etc and just keep a hold of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done that matey [THUMBS UP SIGN] i do a print out everyday just to keep myself right.

At least you were aware of your mistake, that’s the main thing. Better that than scratching your head when the TM asks you about it :open_mouth:!

As mentioned do printout and write on the back, sorted. You also don’t need to do a printout after every shift, but it’s up to you, I just do a printout if I’ve been naughty :wink:

As said do print out.
Just remember if it was in your 1st period do it as soon as you stop that way it shows you’ve noted it at the time , what ever you do print 2 copies at the same time . 1 for you . 1 for the office , also make a note of the location where it happened.

Evil8Beezle:

he could always sandwich hs digicard between 2 mobile phones while they call each other 3 times.then wrap it in a paper bag and pop the lot into the freezer overnight and wipe all his misdemeanours off in 1 swipe…assuming he don’t do whats safest and just burn the truck… :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dieseldog999:

Evil8Beezle:

he could always sandwich hs digicard between 2 mobile phones while they call each other 3 times.then wrap it in a paper bag and pop the lot into the freezer overnight and wipe all his misdemeanours off in 1 swipe…assuming he don’t do whats safest and just burn the truck… :unamused:

That’s what one of ours did last week-

How vigorously were you polishing the fuel tank Martin? :open_mouth:
:laughing:

DavidS86:

They might hang draw quarter you

But probably nowt will happen

I pulled into services 1 day while ago now our friends VOSA were there ( I didn’t know ) but wanted a word about another mater but said I think went over was asked how long said about 5 min boss then wasn’t interested wouldn’t even look at tacho

Evil8Beezle:
How vigorously were you polishing the fuel tank Martin? :open_mouth:
:laughing:

Lol, wasn’t mine, it was an 11 plate, funny enough, the fuel tank melted on top, but the diesel didn’t go up. Suppose they put it out in time.
They reckon something in the engine caught fire, then it’s just Grab your Bag & hitch a lift home.