Wellam international..?

Can anyone remember the company Wellam International Freight who ran from Wyre dock fleetwood Lancs?? they ran Daf trucks coloured orange & white…they ran from fleetwood to the middle east via the pipeline■■? the actual company was derived from wellam forge fleetwood who made spare wheel carriers for Trailor…around 1976.

Now c’mon lads surely somebody has heard of wellam international freight they only made a few trips with their DAFS but some body must remember them surely if not my effort must have been in vain cos i arranged all carnets etc & took a trip wit the driver made a lot of mistakes like getting a tilt which was ripped from end to end at Claridges t.park (awkward bugger to back into i got it welded by w.teape at wigan , of course fell of in desert becos of the heat eeow then got belly tanks on trailers & they fell of in desert because of no straps!! well i wasnt to know cos i was niave tspt guy in office but learned a lot from all you other great guys in likes of londra camp etc omg those were great day 4 me…