Well

Steve Jobs is death

You will be too, one day. And I will be too.

All that money but they always say your health is more important, mind you he probably enjoyed spending it .

Fred nails it with the headline of the day.

Whats the difference between Steve Jobs and Micheal Jack… na better not :laughing:

Can’t believe a man who stole Microsoft code (via the Homebrew Computer Club) in the 70s is being treated like a saint and compared to the ‘greats’ like Einstien and Edison. He’s a genious alright mind you he can make a device for pence on the pound and sell it for a few hundred precent profit, and go as far as deleting the app made to expose the conditions in the Foxcon factories :blush:

Smart man? Definatly. Genious? In marketing anyway. Up there with Einstien or Edison? Get a grip!

pete904ni:
Whats the difference between Steve Jobs and Micheal Jack… na better not :laughing:

Can’t believe a man who stole Microsoft code (via the Homebrew Computer Club) in the 70s is being treated like a saint and compared to the ‘greats’ like Einstien and Edison. He’s a genious alright mind you he can make a device for pence on the pound and sell it for a few hundred precent profit, and go as far as deleting the app made to expose the conditions in the Foxcon factories :blush:

Smart man? Definatly. Genious? In marketing anyway. Up there with Einstien or Edison? Get a grip!

My view exactly. He was a genius - of marketing.

The biggest achievement of him is that all that Apple fans are like some religious sect - they will pay any money for apple product and they will not tolerate any criticizm of its products.

This is what we call a strong brand. And this is where, for me, his genius is shown.

And I am not sure about this Microsoft thingy, I heard that Microsoft wasn’t working on their own code as well :slight_smile:

And as for the joke, send me PM if you think is not good for general public :wink:

pete904ni:

+1