Well wish me luck!

Early tommorow morning Im going away with work, I have been away with them before but they are giving me an 08 reg magnum to take :astonished: , got to go to Kettering first then down south.

I know its been asked before but am I best leaving my digi tacho card in at all times when Im using the wagon??

To say im nervous is an understatement but theres nothing like being thrown in at the deep end eh??

Thanks in advance for any replys :laughing:

I asked the same quetion a little while ago & from what i gather it doesnt matter if you put it on break at end of day to record your daily rest or if you take it out & insert it when you start work the following day. There is pros & cons either way & drivers tend to have different views but i would end shift & take it out as when you insert it again it will tell you when it was last used.

Im sure other people will tell you different but its your decission at the end of the day. Goodluck mate.

Good Luck Potter. I am sure you will be fine. After the first five mins you will feel like a real pro and it will just be like you have been doing it for years.
Let us know how you get on.

All the best Potter, no doubt you’re having a good day by now.