Well what can you say

Four police cars caused long motorway delays when they crashed into each other on a training exercise.
The pile-up happened at 1045 BST on the M61 northbound near Chorley, Lancashire, caused tailbacks across motorways north of Manchester.

Three experienced road traffic officers suffered whiplash while another was trapped in his vehicle with more serious whiplash injuries.

Four cars, three marked and one unmarked, were involved in the crash.

Two lanes of the motorway were still closed at lunchtime around junction nine

A Lancashire Police spokeswoman said: “As far as we are aware only police vehicles are involved, no members of the public.”

An investigation has begun into the crash, which did not involve new vehicles.

Oh Dear!!! Now a picture of that would make an excellent ‘Well Boss’ :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Following too close…Book 'em Danno.

I bet it was a case of “” Mines faster than yours"" or " last one bak gets the coffee’s".
Wonder if I was a witness I could have done a citizens arrest for dangerous/ careless or driving without attention :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

doubt if could be done for due care …but as we are told driving too fast and too close is dangerous :laughing:

but not as serious as not having the taco from your last working day of the previous week which we all know helps us drive safly

Well we all know that none of them will be to blame.and none of them will be held to account…after all its only tax payers cash that will replace or repair…
like the one in todays paper titled hit and run cop leaves 3 injured ..but keeps his job..he was fined a weeks wages by greater manchester police..he hit another car..fled off at high speed leaving 3 injured..re-sprayed his car..tried to get his girlfriend to say she was driving..then blamed the accident on trauma` he suffered when his mum died in pakistan in 1999…so the lying (zb) gets to keep his job and is able to prosecute people for the same mistakes he made and lied for.
have a nice day

Ah but truckyboy he did get fined a weeks wages by his gaffer :open_mouth:

Also do you not think he kept his job because they were scared to sack him incase he pulled the racist card■■?

simon