Well Whaddya think?

TruckNet UK:
Own up :exclamation:

who are the 2 who are emigrating to Lapland :question: :question: :laughing:

That would be a S. Claus and his underling Ru Dolph. :laughing: :open_mouth:

Slightly more seriously. having played and used for a few days I’m now getting used to it. Like the buttons for the bold

and smilies etc though I’ll leave the rest alone for a while. Don’t want to break it. :blush:

Looking good so far and if what Jonboy says is right about knowing who’s on,then it’s a good idea.I use another forum where they do that and it’s great.

Ken.

:smiley:

Give us your opinion on the new boards…You can vote on the Poll above and post a comment in reply…

This post will be moved to the feedback forum after a couple of weeks

I like the layout, I’m on PDA as well and find this layout much easier to use.

Looking good, only thing is, trying to remember whether I`m on Trucknet or PDA
Regards
Trev :smiley:

Works great, quite fast as well, even on my crappy dial up.

Wayne.

Own up :exclamation:

who are the 2 who are emigrating to Lapland :question: :question: :laughing:

Its looking interesting so far but I’ll reserve judgement for a week or two until I’ve used it a few times. Lots of new things to get used to but I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it.

This is my third post and I think I’m getting the hang of it! Can only be for the better me thinks!

Dan.

Agreed, it can only get better

I’m very familiiar with phpBB2 and have left a message in “feedback” to that effect. It’s nice and very configurable.

Nice to see you’ve gone over to phpbb, we can share experiences now. Installing the same version on the new PDA server. Lots of head scratching to follow.
This version should be faster then 2.0.2. One word of warning, the admin function has problems restoring a database larger then 2MB (ours is 80 MB :blush: ) and I can’t be sure if I can restore untill the server is live.
Working on the heading and rotating banner at the moment.

Have fun

Henk

Its OK, looks like the PDA forum now an all.

Mal

go to Montys yard 7.00am, don’t know what unit,don’t know what trailer,don’t know where I’m going and thats the way I like it,
:laughing: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: Mushrooms comes to mind, fed S##t and kept in the dark!!!
Opps wrong thread,shows I’m still a computer virgin!!!

OK

Very good first impressions! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations to all involved!!

best regards

Taz

4th heading along Views… what does this mean. OH Dugghhh just figured it out now :confused:

looks good same slapmytop thing or gps site i use should be pretty good just wish it would take my avitar:idea:

about time too !!!

Not bad at all, in fact very nice. :laughing: