Well this just happened!

Chunkzilla:
Parked up for the night, chilling with the telly on and the passenger window explodes! Crapped my pants!

it was probably rolling it over in a field that weakened the glass - what happened the next morning when you went to fire her up and you realised you were upside down ?

Bluey Circles:

Chunkzilla:
Parked up for the night, chilling with the telly on and the passenger window explodes! Crapped my pants!

it was probably rolling it over in a field that weakened the glass - what happened the next morning when you went to fire her up and you realised you were upside down ?

:laughing:

villa:
with great force and nearly killed me , I think it would of if it had hit me in the back of the head

:laughing: :laughing: So really it ‘didn’t nearly kill you’ :grimacing: Not a dig at you personally I just find some things amusing with ‘general’ sayings/quotes. Bit like ‘turning round’ and telling someone straight :laughing:

Torque limiter failed on window motor.As the window changes temperature the glass (toughened) just cant take the strain and explodes.