Well, that didn't take long

Dear me, watching politics has never been so much fun :unamused: .

I must admit, that once you step back, and just watch politics as if it is a reality game show, it is quite funny.
Not unlike the transport industry in this country, the tory Party has run out of both capable people, and plans, and have now resorted to employing any dross they can persuade to take a job.
They are making up policy as they go along, leaving a trail of trail of devastation in their wakeā€¦

The only thing more hilarious than watching Kwasi Kwamagedon and Dizzy Lizzy crash and burn, is the game of ā€œbut who the fxxk next?ā€ .

These are exciting timesā€¦

As opposed to Starmer and Davey and all the other no hopers from Heath to Cameron and May.

The worst dross supported by apparently a cross-party entire parliament - is this support weā€™re giving to a country that is not our ally, alienating a country that weā€™d be far better off having as a trading partner than an enemyā€¦

Top marks TO Zelensky and co for having THAT much clout amoung the worldā€™s politicians that theyā€™d send all us western plebs that didnā€™t vote for any such support - to the poor house! :angry:

I wonder how well Corbyn would have done in the 2019 election if Boris stood against him on a ā€œWaste money on Ukraineā€ ticket, as opposed to ā€œKeep friendly with Russia for cheap oil and gasā€ ticket for Corbynā€™s camp, rather than this ā€œGet Brexit Doneā€ aspect, which even I must admit having voted for - but will now NEVER be delivered I fear, the establishment being taken over by ā€œEvents, Dear Boy!ā€ as usual - the oft-used excuse to kick all the promises into touch, and make further advances upon the path of "Breaking rank with the EU and itā€™s Non-Member states that are nothing but the Tail wagging the Dog now. :frowning:

The big gainers (other than Zā€™s Gangsters) in all this - are the Green Lobby who are fast forcing us to embrace their half-working over-priced so-called ā€œGreenā€ energy, where we can expect a national grid faliure during the next TV break on the next World Cup final with England in itā€¦ :unamused:

(Warning: Contains talking by an actor playing the worst Tyrant the world has ever known, and Putin talking to himā€¦)

Many a true word - is said in Jest

the nodding donkey:
Dear me, watching politics has never been so much fun

Unfortunatelyā€¦so very true.

Yesterday 5U-turns.
One about 45% cuts in the morning. From Kwarteng.
One about costing transparency and debt repayment in the afternoon. From Kwarteng
One tomorrow about whether benefits should track costs or wages. From Kwarteng.

(Ive borrowed the Chancellors abacus and crystal ball by the way)

when you get older you see what a joke they are ALL OF THEM.This country has had Coal,oil,gas,fish ,so called best farmers and best engineers ,.and YES a population of real grafters .Look where these dim wits have got us,when I was at school in the early sixties there was 42 in our classes, in the future they said in 20 years there will be 20 in a class, they are all saying Labour are miles ahead in poles for gods sake are they all we have to look forward to they are as bad as each other but the sheep will be out in force come election time then after 5 years the country will be a little further down the pan and so it will go on