Well not seen that before!

Ok so im heading south on the m1 tonight at about half eight and i came up behind a slower moving artic so i pulled out to overtake and as i drew level towards the unit i could see the driver in his mirrors and i swear he was knocking one out… :open_mouth: my next thought was imagine if the police truck had gone by and filmed into that cab bet they wouldn’t show that on police camera action… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I once saw a car driver knocking one out , buut wasn’t quick enough to start filming , is there really police in a truck trying to catch drivers out , or is it just a case of paranoid drivers .

:open_mouth: he must REALLY love his job - ■■■■■■ fruitcake!

Yep, there’s a police truck (probably several by now) though it’s only in one area isn’t it? and, I’m told, there’s even a tractor! Sneaky buggers!

darkseeker:
:shock: he must REALLY love his job - ■■■■■■ fruitcake!

Yep, there’s a police truck (probably several by now) though it’s only in one area isn’t it? and, I’m told, there’s even a tractor! Sneaky buggers!

the tractor was just painted in police colours and taken to agricultural shows to highlight farm machinery thefts.

from worse to bad:
I once saw a car driver knocking one out , buut wasn’t quick enough to start filming , is there really police in a truck trying to catch drivers out , or is it just a case of paranoid drivers .

Why the hell would you want to film a bloke knocking one out■■? Dirty git :unamused:

i bet he was driving a Scania wasn’t he :smiley:

i do it regular when i am driving mine, it gives me great pleasure, and also, the ‘cream’ makes a good polish for the dash :grimacing:

as far as i know,i’ve not had anyone watch me doing it though :blush: