Well n truly shafted!

the name slips my mind mite be fox■■? got wag n drag volvo fms was bout a month back or so i rung him n left a message then the dole office rang me a week later for my number to give to them but still heard nowt so took it as job filled :cry: where was that bloke on your job advertising and do you know if hes filled the vacancys :question:

Do you have any POD’s?

If so, hold on to them till you get paid.

If he don’t have a POD for the work you’ve done for him then he can’t get paid. It will make him come to you with the cash in his hand.

i think this is a base ball bat job go and sort him out :imp: :imp:

I would use his fuel card sell some cheap diesel to other O/D’s to get your money back what he owes you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

DOLLY BLACK SHEEP:
the name slips my mind mite be fox■■? got wag n drag volvo fms was bout a month back or so i rung him n left a message then the dole office rang me a week later for my number to give to them but still heard nowt so took it as job filled :cry: where was that bloke on your job advertising and do you know if hes filled the vacancys :question:

he has filled said vacancies mate,but of course they are subject to a probation period…so if owt happens (in your favour) i’ll let you know…same bloke i was trying to get “garnerlives” a job with.andy

Don’t get mad…get even!

well hes rang me this evening asking if i can start back tomorrow to which i replied when u pay me :smiley: so he reckons hes putting it in my bank in the morning and all his cashflow promblems are sorted now :confused: not goin back which is a shame as the jobs a good payer(when you get paid)and the job is a doddle with no pressure :smiley: looking forward to my v8 500 scanny @ prestons with slightly less money(but there every week :laughing: ) but a closer commute as for work theres a bit more variety :smiley:

V8Actros:

DOLLY BLACK SHEEP:

he has filled said vacancies mate,but of course they are subject to a probation period…so if owt happens (in your favour) i’ll let you know…same bloke i was trying to get “garnerlives” a job with.andy

cheers andy aint done bricks/blocks for a while but shouldn`t take long to get the feeling back :laughing:

DOLLY BLACK SHEEP:
well hes rang me this evening asking if i can start back tomorrow to which i replied when u pay me :smiley: so he reckons hes putting it in my bank in the morning and all his cashflow promblems are sorted now :confused: not goin back which is a shame as the jobs a good payer(when you get paid)and the job is a doddle with no pressure :smiley: looking forward to my v8 500 scanny @ prestons with slightly less money(but there every week :laughing: ) but a closer commute as for work theres a bit more variety :smiley:

V8Actros:

DOLLY BLACK SHEEP:

cheers andy aint done bricks/blocks for a while but shouldn`t take long to get the feeling back :laughing:

Wish ya the best of luck dolly.
Be safe, get some pics up of yer motor when ya in it :smiley: :slight_smile:

well i got paid today :smiley: he said his daughter had put it in sround 10 am so numerous calls to the bank said otherwise :confused: they reckon it should have been credited onto my account straight away as its all computerised :smiley: but @ 5pm it was showing on my account :laughing: i told him i wasnt going to work for him anymore :smiley: the other 2 lads havent been payed yet and he won`t answer there calls :smiling_imp:

name and shame :smiley:

fozzie:
name and shame :smiley:

( post removed ) jd

:sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: pm, me his number so i can keep pranking him :laughing: or post it and we can all do it :wink:

fozzie:
8) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: pm, me his number so i can keep pranking him :laughing: or post it and we can all do it :wink:

Forward it to me :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: