Well i've done it again!

i managed to trip over and put my hand through a plate glass window!! Ended up in casualty and got it stitched up,been told i cant drive for 2 days and im not too get it wet or mucky. Rang my boss and to be honest he went spare saying i had let him down,i apologised and he still went mad! Guess i will have to ring him Thursday and see what he says.

Was it your shift that I picked up this afternoon? If you need consolation, I hated the 3.8 hr shift …rounded up to 8hrs …with the cancelled 2nd run …on Bank Hol bubble.

Happy Keith:
Was it your shift that I picked up this afternoon? If you need consolation, I hated the 3.8 hr shift …rounded up to 8hrs …with the cancelled 2nd run …on Bank Hol bubble.

The words. ‘salt’ and 'wound’ come to mind :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

TBH if MY boss went spare over this I would be spending my couple of days off looking for a new job

accidents in the home happen all the time and cant be planned for, he should have just took it in his stride.

i surprised your going back after 2 days with an injury like that your lucky you didnt do some real damage. :open_mouth:

sounds like your boss was ■■■■■■ of on having to pay an agency so much money for one job.

he will have calmed down when he see’s your stiches on thursday just put it down to experiance.

i can understand why he is annoyed,i did let him know asap though. If the doctor had told me i was ok to drive then I would have gone to work. I will ring him on Thursday and see what he says.

some people will do anything for a few days off work. :slight_smile:
I hope its not your tinny opening hand you’ve damaged.

its my right hand and im right handed so its not going to be easy!!

several yrs ago i worked for A.N.C. in glasgow a piece of heavy machinery came off the plt, a geezer @ the other end helped put it back on the plt & also on top of my hand!! it was the wk b4 xmas for my wage the gaffer gave me a bottle of vodka & my ssp. Since then i don’t do gaffers ANY favours. :imp:

ROG:
The words. ‘salt’ and 'wound’ come to mind :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Fair point and apologies where due …there’s a brew in it for ya, Pottsy

Get better quickly, eh…

Funilly enough just spoke to my TM this morning asking if he keeps his mobile on over the weekend as I play Rugby most Saturdays and if I pick up a injury I will need to ring him, he didn’t appear to be worried at all, although I do work for a fairly decent firm.

As a side note I am playing the Met Police in November down at Imber court so if you have any gripes with the ol bill let me know and I’ll do my best to even things out for you :laughing: :laughing:

Deepinvet:
Funilly enough just spoke to my TM this morning asking if he keeps his mobile on over the weekend as I play Rugby most Saturdays and if I pick up a injury I will need to ring him, he didn’t appear to be worried at all, although I do work for a fairly decent firm.

As a side note I am playing the Met Police in November down at Imber court so if you have any gripes with the ol bill let me know and I’ll do my best to even things out for you :laughing: :laughing:

Christ almighty mate, how much paper ya got.