Well it made me laugh

One for all you truckers out there.

A man was travelling in a hot air balloon and after a period of time realised he was lost.
He reduced his altitude and spotted a man, who was walking below, he reduced his altitude some more and shouted to the man “Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet them but I don’t know where I am and if you assist me I will give you a lift to anywhere you wish”.

The man below replied “Your in a hot air balloon hovering around 30ft above the ground and you are between B3130 west and between the A37 south”. The man in the balloon replied “You must be a HGV driver ?” “I am”, replied the man, How did you know?" Well, answered the balloonist, " Everything you have told is probably technically correct but I’ve no idea what to make of your information and the fact is I’m still lost.

Frankly you’ve not been much help at all and if anything, you’ve delayed my trip by your talk".

The man below responded “I take it you are a Logistics manager/Traffic planner?” “I am”, replied the balloonist, "How did you know?

" “Well”, said the man, "You don’t know where you are or where you are going. You have risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air, you have made a promise which you have no idea how to keep and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems.

The fact is, you are exactly in the same position as you were in before we met but somehow it’s now my ■■■■■■■ fault" :smiley:

Very good [emoji1787]

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Yeah, that’s pretty neat.

I can definitely relate to this [emoji106].

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk