Well it is now upon us!

Happy new year everyone… How is all the agency lads doing, Im gonna have to start searching again on monday now that the christmas hols ar over, Hows all the other agency guys doing, have you muh work on the go… Im not feling very confident as far as work goes for this new year… The new year is always bad for a few months but i can imagine this year being allot worse… I normallly work for an agany in lea grem the somerfields RDC in Liverpool, so heres hopin things will pick up for me in a few months…

Drive Safe

Have worked a couple of shifts over Christmas,working again Sunday midnight.Should also pick up i or 2 nights next weekend but the agency office is in the process of moving over this weekend so things are a bit day to day at the moment.

plenty of work cmd downton shotton paper always looking . five yards n/wide. night trunk/ kip out /european good mob.01244284179 transport desk.

wizardofoz:
Happy new year everyone… How is all the agency lads doing

Drive Safe

:smiley: happy new year!

I’ve been pretty busy the last fortnight or so but that might be down to me accepting any shift going- boxing day and new years day for example, hope it picks up for you; I know how frustrating it can be waiting for a call when you’re desperate for the money (or just desperate to get out).