Well I'm A Pillock!

Finished last night and was faffing about doing this and that and another driver got me talking. Anyway, get back in the truck and make brew and decided to get on the bed and read my book.

Next thing I know its 5am and my tacho is still in on other work :frowning: What a wally!

Now I’ve done a print out with the reason for no daily rest showing but the tacho keeps nagging me that I need to take my daily rest and I’ve got no drive time left.

Just wondered if these will disappear when I take a daily rest tonight?

Computer says… :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

wouldn’t a manual entry get rid of this .

I did think that but I then thought that you would have to remove your card.

It probably wouldn’t allow me to overwrite the info prior to ejecting the card?

If you’re getting a break warning it should stop after a 45 minute break, any other warning should disappear by the time you’ve had a daily rest period.

kiwitaff:
wouldn’t a manual entry get rid of this .

You can’t do a manual entry to change what’s already been recorded on the driver card.

Thanks tacho;) just having a 45 now - I thought my daily rest tonight would clear it so will have to wait and see.

I was pretty sure that you couldn’t change any info already recorded by the card/tacho head so that just confirmed that doing a print out as soon as i spotted it was the correct course of action.

Aye, as a plonker I can say with full confidence that you’ll get warnings until your next daily rest is taken