Well i was just delivering this bridge (caption contest)

When- Caption Contest

ipswichstar.co.uk/news/trave … _1_3391777

Wing and a prayer:
When- Caption Contest

ipswichstar.co.uk/news/trave … _1_3391777

Safer in the kitchen :exclamation: :exclamation:

Sometimes you have an itch.

A cheap driver - £7 per hour

A crap truck -Nothing (Paid for)

Spilling my coffee over my keyboard in the morning - PRICELESS :smiley:

A pop-up box came up, and flipped me over guv… Honest!

Ah I get it now.

… When I realised I had beaten a stobart driver to it

cant believe she even tried it…is a crossing for high vehicles right next to the bridge.

well if you lot keep telling women that

<---------> is 6"

how are they supposed to be able to judge distances in the real world :unamused:

Its the bridge at Lawford what got hit. not the manningtree one for the other threads on here

gazette-news.co.uk/news/1104 … ref=twtrec

Wing and a prayer:
Its the bridge at Lawford what got hit. not the manningtree one for the other threads on here

in that case even more strang becoz if its the 1 I am thinkin f that’s dwn a single track lane

how tall was truck and bridge

ricardo62:

Wing and a prayer:

in that case even more strang becoz if its the 1 I am thinkin f that’s dwn a single track lane

orry I stand corrected yes that’s the bridge on the main rd before rt stewards old yard , even more strange because hundreds of trucks have been under it before with no probs , its plenty high enough if you keep to the middle

… well I was driving along, trying to type an amusing caption into my phone, and all of a sudden it went dark, then a bit shakey

TJ82:
cant believe she even tried it…is a crossing for high vehicles right next to the bridge.

You are on about the other bridge which is only 9ft high, this bridge he has hit is a 15footer, only know this as it’s the first time I’ve been to this ball ache of a town today, bit further down the road there’s a 6-6 width limit aswell

correct me if i am wrong but is there a road that by passes that low bridge for HGVs,goes over the top beside the bridge [i could be wrong,been a long time since i have been to manningtree]

Its not the one next to Manningtree station

it this one

google.co.uk/maps/@51.94740 … aBX4QA!2e0

Maybe it’s time to start that diet…

“Hi Boss I have just tipped”
“that was quick”
“er yes”

Hey boss, you know you wanted to grease the trailer suspension… Well bring the grease gun down to Essex…

I broke my mirror… How? Well…