well here i am

Thats it boys now the christmas period is over and i have done royalmail with the agency the work now seems to have dried up so hears hoping that the work will start to pick up and i can get a proper job now but any way happy new year to every one :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Happy New Year Tom :smiley: good luck for 2009 :sunglasses:

Tiger.

I did Royal Mail on agency a few years ago, and loved it.
Good luck with getting a perm job mate.

TOMLEWISWD63DW:
Thats it boys now the christmas period is over and i have done royalmail with the agency the work now seems to have dried up so hears hoping that the work will start to pick up and i can get a proper job now but any way happy new year to every one :t
wisted: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

How did it go with royal mail I did it a couple of years ago ,I woudnt trust them to run a brothel in a barracks!!

they could not organise a β– β– β– β–  up in a brewery

TOMLEWISWD63DW:

My brother finished with RM / Manpower @ Christmas, he was`nt best impressed with either party TBH :open_mouth:

And they have the cheek to put the price of stamps up AGAIN FFS

Ive got mates on RM who want to drive HGVs for them, having passed the test and paid for it themselves, and, they reckon they havent got vacancies @ EMA [The Trunking Operation], its ALL Manpower agency drivers, where is the sense in that FFS.

Prehaps TNT will turn into a proper operation, when they get their hands on it :open_mouth:

Stanley Mitchell:

TOMLEWISWD63DW:

My brother finished with RM / Manpower @ Christmas, he was`nt best impressed with either party TBH :open_mouth:

Ive got mates on RM who want to drive HGVs for them, having passed the test and paid for it themselves, and, they reckon they havent got vacancies @ EMA [The Trunking Operation], its ALL Manpower agency drivers, where is the sense in that FFS.

Prehaps TNT will turn into a proper operation, when they get their hands on it :open_mouth:

Its sad to see an organisation with proud and long history going down the tubes. The actual posties are of the best but managed by monkeys.

alamcculloch:

Stanley Mitchell:

TOMLEWISWD63DW:

Its sad to see an organisation with proud and long history going down the tubes. The actual posties are of the best but managed by monkeys.

Spot on, the monkeys are ruining it big time, the posties are very β– β– β– β– β– β–  off.

i was on the RM/manpower contract at xmas aswell, cant say i had any problems but i ended up at parcelforce.

gogzy:
i was on the RM/manpower contract at xmas aswell, cant say i had any problems but i ended up at parcelforce.

The RM take the β– β– β– β–  out of Parcelforce, they are known as PARCELFARCE in the trade :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The problem @ RM / Manpower is the organision and waste, not the actual way you are treated or paid, the conditions are pretty good, its the management where its a problem…

I did 3 full weeks with RM through Manpower at Crick in the run up to Christmas being ex RM myself I know the score but now the work has dried up I got one days work today Mon have to wait and see if the phone will ring during the week,mind you if the weather stays like it has been maybe it’s the right time to have a few days off.

Stanley Mitchell:

gogzy:

The RM take the β– β– β– β–  out of Parcelforce, they are known as PARCELFARCE in the trade :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The problem @ RM / Manpower is the organision and waste, not the actual way you are treated or paid, the conditions are pretty good, its the management where its a problem…

i was getting Β£7.75 an hour to drive a van which is pretty decent compared to say driver hire who are like Β£5.73 lol.

see i never had a problem with the managers or anyone at parcelforce, ok some days id go in and wait half an hour before i find out where im going, though i always had a rough idea what i was doing, other days they would be waiting for me at the doors with the van ready and loaded and told to go deliver a few parcels, it really didnt bother me, yea i would suspect they do that, i know Home delivery network take the β– β– β– β–  out of all parcel companies cause none of them do as many deliveries as they do and fair enough the numbers and pay is good, but ups pay better than HDNL