Well Eddie...

HAPPYSACK! Quick, it’s almost midnight! You could still earn your £5 a day defend Stobart’s on TruckNet bonus! :laughing:

TommyTucker:
Wonder where hes working now …

I wouldn’t worry; he looks well fed…

He must have had a second income. :laughing:

Im suprised dozy ant stuck his neb :smiley: :smiley: in after have a month with munk on ,unless that was him ,prick

I was looking at that thinking. Why the ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ did he not stop when he realised he’d made a ■■■■ of it and himself.

Then I realised that to get in that situation in the first place he must of found someone else’s licence on the floor of an MSA toilet

seth 70:
Im suprised dozy ant stuck his neb :smiley: :smiley: in after have a month with munk on ,unless that was him ,prick

:laughing:

seth 70:

You called,no far more likely to stick one on you it like I’ve said many a time,7 yrs driving for them and never one word said to me out there :wink: you all seem to get struck dumb out there ,best you can manage is too stare at your boots avoiding eye contact,doing a lot more chilled now,often avonmouth,Southampton on a evening,don’t be shy come over and introduce yourself,you’ll be worth a ban ,I won’t hold my breath though.
7 years and counting :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Can’t be as bad as some half baked ■■ wit who uses Facebook!

moomooland:

selby newcomer:
One of their finest ended up paying the house in the middle of the M62 a visit as well, fell asleep apparently :laughing:

The writing on the trailer says it all.

He was attempting a home delivery to TLHOTP in his new 4x4 Scania, but after all the rain we have had recently, the ground was too soft.

I blame the planner.

Ken.

Another stobbie bites the dust!!

If this ‘driver’ (I’ll use the term loosely) was working for someone else, would he have made the same ■■■■ up?

I don’t understand, why is it just because it’s a Stobart lorry, the driver is automatically a ■■■■?

I’ve driven for Stobart (on agency) and I was the exact same person as when I’ve driven for the other 100 or so companies I’ve driven for.

The lorry is green on the outside, but from the drivers seat it’s exactly the same as every other truck.

SCANIA730:
Another stobbie bites the dust!!

Hiya…Wow that was lucky…if he hadn’t of got stuck on the soft ground he would have hit that low bridge.
(yes i know) iiiittttttsssss a joke
John

It makes me laugh how the self proclaimed ‘kings’ of Britains roads get themselves in these positions. No professional driver with an ounce of common sense and intelligence would even attempt that manoeuvre.

Stobbie amateur

Rhythm Thief:

I like the way he’s just standing there looking at the mess he’s made. :smiley:

what a [zb] must of got his licence free out of his cornflakes. How do you manage that :unamused:

===========================================
Please read rule #3. dd.

waynedl:
If this ‘driver’ (I’ll use the term loosely) was working for someone else, would he have made the same [zb] up?

I don’t understand, why is it just because it’s a Stobart lorry, the driver is automatically a ■■■■?

I’ve driven for Stobart (on agency) and I was the exact same person as when I’ve driven for the other 100 or so companies I’ve driven for.

The lorry is green on the outside, but from the drivers seat it’s exactly the same as every other truck.

I think it’s cos the ESL propaganda machine is brainwashing people into the idea that, they are the best & everybody else in the industry is just playing at it

waynedl:
If this ‘driver’ (I’ll use the term loosely) was working for someone else, would he have made the same [zb] up?

At least someone on here is posting some sense and not just talking out of their backside!

Hiya …What d…Head put the crash barrier there they must have known a stobby would have been along one day.
serious i don’t get it. why is the extender still out. or do they back under a loading bay. if the place was so tight
wouldn’t you turn round in the yard then stretch the trailer when your down that side road… or is it me whos
thick…saying that the driver is probably at the wrong address anyway. I bet their traffic office doesn’t know
what a surprise is, they must have seen and herd every story in the book.
like… i’ve hit a low bridge!!! which one■■? A614!!! oh its ok we hit that one last week.but i was reversing!!!
so was the other driver…it must go on and on.
John

OK, the guy got it wrong,
So, how would all you blokes go about recovering the situation?
and no I don’t know because I don’t have a class 1 licence or have ever driven artics

Midnight Rambler:
OK, the guy got it wrong,
So, how would all you blokes go about recovering the situation?
and no I don’t know because I don’t have a class 1 licence or have ever driven artics

Honestly mate, the best driver in the world isn’t getting out of that on their own.

Best bet, forklift shunts the rear end round

The traffic just to look at it was unreal , from about half 6 til after 4 o clock in the evening it was crawling along from j23 , if the truck was on its side and smashed to pieces fair enough but there was hardly anything wrong with it