Well Done

Well done to the lorry driver who failed to notice the maintenance vehicle on the A34 near Didcot at 4am this morning, and promptly ran into the back of him, badly injuring the crew.
Also well done to Police and HA who managed to reopen the road by 4pm.
We’ll forget the sheer chaos in the South Oxon area…

I was passing there southbound at about 5ish and it didn’t look too good
The northbound traffic was starting to build a fair bit at that time

Hope all involved are ok

Well done to Muckaway for mastering sarcasm.

Im sure the police and HA deliberately take their time to reopen motorways as some sort of punishment to other motorist. :laughing:

TTX boy:
Im sure the police and HA deliberately take their time to reopen motorways as some sort of punishment to other motorist. :laughing:

Are you?

Contraflow:
Well done to Muckaway for mastering sarcasm.

+1

We wont mention the a34 being a dual carriageway & not a motorway as that would be petty :slight_smile:

truckertang:
We wont mention the a34 being a dual carriageway & not a motorway as that would be petty :slight_smile:

Talking of motorways, must congratulate the driver who stopped for a break on the central reservation on the M40 at 3am yesterday. Obviously couldn’t decide whether to use Cherwell Valley or Warwick services and stopped halfway between the two. Did take the sign “tiredness kills, take a break” a bit literally though.

Too far! :confused:

bigvern1:
Too far! :confused:

I think 200m of crash barrier is far enough.

Tiredness kills? Crikey, I best go to bed before I keel over.

Muckaway:

truckertang:

Talking of motorways, must congratulate the driver who stopped for a break on the central reservation on the M40 at 3am yesterday. Obviously couldn’t decide whether to use Cherwell Valley or Warwick services and stopped halfway between the two. Did take the sign “tiredness kills, take a break” a bit literally though.

Did you stop and ask if he was having a break or broken down?